Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just drove by port hope on way to pickup my car at Lawrence.... Port Hope SC stalls visible from 401... At Harvey's stop... Will stop for photos on way back... Woohoo!
Fantastic news! Another stealth construction project. If the stalls are visible, construction is probably almost done so it comes down to how fast the utility hooks it up. Fingers crossed for my Dec 23 trip.

sc.jpg

So the location has an Ultramar gas station, Tim Horton's, Harvey's, and a Comfort Inn. Not exactly stellar but the access from/to 401 is excellent going westbound, and not-terrible going eastbound.

I wonder exactly where the SC's are located?

I've never been there, but according to Google Street View, there's also a pizza shop behind Harvey's.
That's a subway now.

- - - Updated - - -

I assume thats east of harveys next to telephone rd? Good spot should be no chance of ICE'ing
View attachment 104365.,
Guys said Jan 6 is targeted date for switch on from hydro. Few more picks I'll post later... Gotta hit the road.

Just drove by port hope on way to pickup my car at Lawrence.... Port Hope SC stalls visible from 401... At Harvey's stop... Will stop for photos on way back... Woohoo!

Fantastic news, thanks greatly for sharing!!

So many of us have been hoping for this SCh from so many vantage points...

and now thanks to some big extra help from El Niño, looks like it'll even be in time for our greatest cold-temp needs this winter - YAY!

I sure could've used that last night. Arrived from Montreal into Whitby with about 1% of battery remaining after 30 minute SC stop in Kingston. I think my car was stressing more than me, it gave me so many notifications that I was low on power, ain't never done seen that before.

I'm so excited! Coming from Ottawa, my stop in Kingston should be half an hour max. The same in Port Hope coming from Mississauga. No more supercharging at Lawrence in my case!! That alone should save me plenty of time!

I sure could've used that last night. Arrived from Montreal into Whitby with about 1% of battery remaining after 30 minute SC stop in Kingston. I think my car was stressing more than me, it gave me so many notifications that I was low on power, ain't never done seen that before.

I usually stop for longer in Kingston to get more juice! That way I can drive at 120+ home to Scarborough. Extra 15-25 min saves more than that on the commute. Did the round trip from Ottawa to Toronto on Saturday and had no issues.