Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

East Coast AP2.0 Retrofits?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. I didn’t read it that way. As usual, there is no info on the timing of a MCU retrofit. In fact, he seems to discourage it which still leads me to believe it isn’t going to happen. And he claims MCU2 is not required for FSD.

Its obvious that Tesla doesn't want to do the MCU retrofit, it is probably going to slow down the service centers, even Elon is saying the 2k isn't worth the limited improvements ( all the twitter responses show otherwise)

I just checked his Twitter this morning and he directly mentioned MCU1 and AP 2.0 upgrade in a few months. A long timeline is way better than No were not going to do it.

Elon Musk on Twitter

At least we have some sort of price to work with in the future :)

Its obvious that Tesla doesn't want to do the MCU retrofit, it is probably going to slow down the service centers, even Elon is saying the 2k isn't worth the limited improvements ( all the twitter responses show otherwise)

I just checked his Twitter this morning and he directly mentioned MCU1 and AP 2.0 upgrade in a few months. A long timeline is way better than No were not going to do it.

Elon Musk on Twitter

At least we have some sort of price to work with in the future :)

For those who are tweet-dumb. What was the price? (2k?) and what would it add?