Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DS tells me Lawrence location has 130 deliveries by June 30th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's with the party tent behind there in the 2nd pic? Are they having a Leon's Style 'No Money Miracle' event? :)

I got my answer today - apparently with all of their deliveries this month, that's a detailing 'party tent'. I would suggest that anyone taking delivery over the next 1-2 weeks take extra time in reviewing your car and insist that they do a proper walkthrough with you in case they try to give you the bum's rush to make the next delivery.

I'm right behind you. Picking mine up at 5pm!

Pick up.jpg

It's every bit as awesome as I expected!

We picked up our CPO Tesla S85 on Friday evening at 7PM.
The Tesla team were thorough, and to calm any concerns here, at no time were we rushed.
The team were eating dinner at 9PM when we left for home, and they were working much later than that due to the huge amount of cars still sitting on the lot!

The CPO was prepared nicely, with new tires and brakes! The car drives very well, and outside of the TPMS warning (likely due to new TPMS that wasn't synced with the car), everything is going great.

Looking forward to stretching here legs over the next week, ROADTRIP!

I am CaddilacJack. I have posted it 2 days ago. It is VIN 2004 (5th one delivered in Canada). 42000 Km. Signature Red with Signature white leather in Perfect condition (surprisingly the white leather is extremely resistant, notwithstanding the fact that I am alone in my car 95% of the time :) ).

Thank you sir - that Quebec CPO Signature Red car actually came available again (not on the consolidator, my OA nabbed it before it went back on) and I am picking it up at Lawrence tomorrow. I'll look like allanhof, just lankier and doing the Borat thumbs up. :)

For your reference, my car is a performance with 20k on it and was $80,700. I imagine since you're looking for a convenience sale that Tesla offered you less than $70k. It'll certainly sell quickly - perhaps someone from the US will want to fly up to get that colour and enjoy the exchange rate - I certainly would!

(Soon to not be) Cadillac Jack

Thank you sir - that Quebec CPO Signature Red car actually came available again (not on the consolidator, my OA nabbed it before it went back on) and I am picking it up at Lawrence tomorrow. I'll look like allanhof, just lankier and doing the Borat thumbs up. :)

For your reference, my car is a performance with 20k on it and was $80,700. I imagine since you're looking for a convenience sale that Tesla offered you less than $70k. It'll certainly sell quickly - perhaps someone from the US will want to fly up to get that colour and enjoy the exchange rate - I certainly would!

(Soon to not be) Cadillac Jack

ok. Enjoy the car. It is really a superb color. Tesla is indeed offering me a few thousand less for it so I am seeing if someone will take it beforehand :)