Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Don't buy Tesla accessories from Basenor!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the Model 3 door seal kit from the Basenor website. Specifically the kit with the B pillar and A pillar seals (doesn't come with frunk and trunk seals).

I ordered on Feb 19. I didn't get any updates for 10 days so I sent them an email on Feb 29. Jacob replied and said I could get the same thing on Amazon, and to cancel my my Basenor order. I was reluctant to buy on Amazon because of reviews saying people got the wrong kit, or mismatched seals, or missing seals, etc.

Well I ordered anyway and guess what... I was shipped the wrong kit lol.

I was REALLY hoping for the B pillar and A pillar seals, but I got the frunk and trunk seals instead. The Amazon listing shows every seal in the kit...

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm getting sick and tired of companies misleading their customers and/or blatantly lying, and/or making poor quality products but labeling them as high quality...

Why......

Also, Basenor banned me from their Facebook page that they invited me too, removed my reddit post, and their Amazon rating is plummeting. Do you need any more reason to avoid them

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EVChris
I ordered the Model 3 door seal kit from the Basenor website. Specifically the kit with the B pillar and A pillar seals (doesn't come with frunk and trunk seals).

I ordered on Feb 19. I didn't get any updates for 10 days so I sent them an email on Feb 29. Jacob replied and said I could get the same thing on Amazon, and to cancel my my Basenor order. I was reluctant to buy on Amazon because of reviews saying people got the wrong kit, or mismatched seals, or missing seals, etc.

Well I ordered anyway and guess what... I was shipped the wrong kit lol.

I was REALLY hoping for the B pillar and A pillar seals, but I got the frunk and trunk seals instead. The Amazon listing shows every seal in the kit...

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm getting sick and tired of companies misleading their customers and/or blatantly lying, and/or making poor quality products but labeling them as high quality...

Why......

Also, Basenor banned me from their Facebook page that they invited me too, removed my reddit post, and their Amazon rating is plummeting. Do you need any more reason to avoid them?
Thanks for this PSA!