Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discount Tire in The Woodlands - Great Job!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought I'd post a quick positive review of the Discount Tire next to the Portofino shopping center in The Woodlands. I just had to replace my tires and was nervous about letting a shop lift the car. I had my own jack pad adapters ready to go and was preparing to give them the whole spiel, but as I was driving into the bay they were pulling out their own adapters. They lifted the car with four floor jacks (and the adapters), replaced the tires, snugged the lug nuts with a torque wrench, and put my lug nut covers back on. TPMS working fine and everything. Perfect experience. Just thought I'd post a positive encounter after having seen so many negative experiences.

Edit - oh, and I went with the new Michelin PS A/S 4's to replace my stock MXM4's that I got 37k miles out of (although admittedly the backs were well past the point that they should have been replaced). I can reply back with efficiency and impressions after a while if anyone is interested. Very new tire, but the A/S 3+ seemed to have a lot of positive reviews.

• Informative
Reactions: RNHurt