Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Detailed Model 3 driving experience.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4.jpg
As one of the earliest Tesla Model S Model X and Model 3 owners in China ,an administrator of China Model 3 owner Wechat group.
Other Model 3 owners in those group all want me to write an article about detailed Tesla Model 3 driving experience for them as reference.
I have been constantly urged by other Model 3 owners in the WeChat group to share comprehensive and detailed experience of the car.
2.jpg

On February 22, I am honored to be invited as one of the representatives of Model 3 owners to attend the Model 3 delivery ceremony in Beijing.
On February 23, I took the airplane from Hong Kong to Spain to attend the MWC newsletter exhibition.

I have been testing Model 3 again and again after arriving at Shenzhen.
However, I still could not find the inspiration to write. It’s so hard to write an beautiful article with elaborate words and phrases in a moved tone...
5.jpg

At that day, I drove home with sweat after continuous exercise for two hours.
That feeling could be just best described with one word, that is : cool!
Suddenly I was thinking about some reasons for us to choose Model 3.

The 1st cool: Driving your car without car key fob.
Multiple mobile phones can be set as car keys by Model 3. After connecting with the Bluetooth, the car would automatically be unlocked while the car owner get close to the car with his phone in his pocket even without opening the app in the phone. After manually opening the car door, the seat position、inside temperature as well as music will all automatically become as the previous setting of the owner of the phone.
Starting engaging a gear, getting off while closing the door, the car would be locked automatically with the warning tone after the owner leave the car for a few meters. The whole process are so smooth and in one go, therefore, there is no need to start the ignition and stop to lock the car any more.

So that's why a lot of Tesla owners say that , they would become foolish after driving Tesla for long time cause they would forget to turn off the fire or lock their car while driving other fuel cars.
I can’t help praising Elon Musk here. An excellent product manager is to eliminate all the tiny unnecessary actions for the users!Thank you Elon.

The 2nd cool: quickest acceleration, cool!
One foot to the end of the throttle, speeding up! (Now there is already a game video online, which showed that Model 3 beat six players in Beijing Jingang Circuit, model 3 killed many cars in the 100-meter starting second including Ferrari, GTR, BMW M3, Mercedes-Benz AMG, BYD Tang, Wei Lai ES8 and so on.) Model 3 also wants to keep a low profile, but the strength of him does not allow his to be so! Don’t you agree?
Although the Model 3 is smaller than the Model S, the acceleration is not ambiguous at all. Every time you push the pedal, you can feel like being pressed on the seat by overwhelming mountains and seas. Generally, the moment the traffic lights changes, Model 3 will take the lead immediately after one foot on the accelerator. It’s just like the song that Jay Chou sings in Initial D: The world in the rearview mirror is farther and farther away. When you arrived at the next traffic light intersection, the other cars have just started in your rearview mirror, but you have gracefully stopped at the next traffic light intersection, waiting for the traffic lights to start again. What a cool experience!
Super cool in controlling the speed in seconds!
There are three modes of the steering wheel to opt: comfort / standard / sport
The acceleration part includes ease and movement mode, and of course the P version also has a rage mode, which can be switched from a rush of water to a wild cheetah in only one second. Let's imagine the amazing changes during the driving experience.

The 3rd cool: Remote air-conditioning control, no need in silly waiting outside with warm winter and cool summer. Super cool!
I believe many friends would have this feeling: During summer, with the car is exposed to the sun and the highest temperature in the car can reach 60 degrees, a heating wave seems to swallow up people when they get into the car. When talking about the uncomfortable feeling at that moment, car riders would still be in a great fear. But now it’s time for the Tesla owners to wave their their hands and say bye-bye to the heating wave elegantly!
1.png

Choosing Tesla means choosing a life attitude!

View attachment 395507 As one of the earliest Tesla Model S Model X and Model 3 owners in China ,an administrator of China Model 3 owner Wechat group.
Other Model 3 owners in those group all want me to write an article about detailed Tesla Model 3 driving experience for them as reference.
I have been constantly urged by other Model 3 owners in the WeChat group to share comprehensive and detailed experience of the car.
View attachment 395508

On February 22, I am honored to be invited as one of the representatives of Model 3 owners to attend the Model 3 delivery ceremony in Beijing.
On February 23, I took the airplane from Hong Kong to Spain to attend the MWC newsletter exhibition.

I have been testing Model 3 again and again after arriving at Shenzhen.
However, I still could not find the inspiration to write. It’s so hard to write an beautiful article with elaborate words and phrases in a moved tone...
View attachment 395509

At that day, I drove home with sweat after continuous exercise for two hours.
That feeling could be just best described with one word, that is : cool!
Suddenly I was thinking about some reasons for us to choose Model 3.

The 1st cool: Driving your car without car key fob.
Multiple mobile phones can be set as car keys by Model 3. After connecting with the Bluetooth, the car would automatically be unlocked while the car owner get close to the car with his phone in his pocket even without opening the app in the phone. After manually opening the car door, the seat position、inside temperature as well as music will all automatically become as the previous setting of the owner of the phone.
Starting engaging a gear, getting off while closing the door, the car would be locked automatically with the warning tone after the owner leave the car for a few meters. The whole process are so smooth and in one go, therefore, there is no need to start the ignition and stop to lock the car any more.

So that's why a lot of Tesla owners say that , they would become foolish after driving Tesla for long time cause they would forget to turn off the fire or lock their car while driving other fuel cars.
I can’t help praising Elon Musk here. An excellent product manager is to eliminate all the tiny unnecessary actions for the users!Thank you Elon.

The 2nd cool: quickest acceleration, cool!
One foot to the end of the throttle, speeding up! (Now there is already a game video online, which showed that Model 3 beat six players in Beijing Jingang Circuit, model 3 killed many cars in the 100-meter starting second including Ferrari, GTR, BMW M3, Mercedes-Benz AMG, BYD Tang, Wei Lai ES8 and so on.) Model 3 also wants to keep a low profile, but the strength of him does not allow his to be so! Don’t you agree?
Although the Model 3 is smaller than the Model S, the acceleration is not ambiguous at all. Every time you push the pedal, you can feel like being pressed on the seat by overwhelming mountains and seas. Generally, the moment the traffic lights changes, Model 3 will take the lead immediately after one foot on the accelerator. It’s just like the song that Jay Chou sings in Initial D: The world in the rearview mirror is farther and farther away. When you arrived at the next traffic light intersection, the other cars have just started in your rearview mirror, but you have gracefully stopped at the next traffic light intersection, waiting for the traffic lights to start again. What a cool experience!
Super cool in controlling the speed in seconds!
There are three modes of the steering wheel to opt: comfort / standard / sport
The acceleration part includes ease and movement mode, and of course the P version also has a rage mode, which can be switched from a rush of water to a wild cheetah in only one second. Let's imagine the amazing changes during the driving experience.

The 3rd cool: Remote air-conditioning control, no need in silly waiting outside with warm winter and cool summer. Super cool!
I believe many friends would have this feeling: During summer, with the car is exposed to the sun and the highest temperature in the car can reach 60 degrees, a heating wave seems to swallow up people when they get into the car. When talking about the uncomfortable feeling at that moment, car riders would still be in a great fear. But now it’s time for the Tesla owners to wave their their hands and say bye-bye to the heating wave elegantly!
View attachment 395510

Choosing Tesla means choosing a life attitude!

Great Post. Its clear that the driving experience that is offered by the Model 3 is universal. Its exciting to read a review from a new market. Thanks for sharing your experience.