Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have some recommendations of electrician around GTA / York Region to install NEMA 14-50 or HPWC?

Please PM me, thanks.

Hi,

I've talked with this company "http://www.signatureelectric.ca/"

They had an article about installing a charging station in a condo building and the guy was really nice when I talked with him. His name is Mark M. You can get a quote from them. I will probably choose them to upgrade the condo im renting if my condo board agrees.

Regards,
Raza

I dropped by the Toronto service centre and had a nice chat with Eli and met my DS, Jon Niskanen. Unfortunately they had no indication, as of yet, that any of the general production cars were close to being shipped. Eli had last heard Toronto deliveries were to be at the end of Feb. beginning of March. They did say they are often not notified until the cars are on the truck and they would be coming in 1 truck at a time (5 or 6 on a truck??) and it could take on average 5-7 days from Fremont. The drive can also be quite bad in the winter through the mountains. Jon said he may know more next week. Lets hope. I noticed some other cars going to Chicago have been delayed so hopefully there isn't a general production delay of some sort or perhaps shipping truck shortages. I am trying to tell myself "end of Feb" but my optimistic self is getting excited for next week (not likely at all).

Eli also mentioned he has ordered a whole bunch of 19" rims for the snow tires people are getting. It was very quiet in the shop, a roadster was on a hoist, a nicely cleaned white Model S was in the back and a Black one getting a software update. It was good too see that it wasn't packed with cars being serviced.

I picked up a set of the Nokian Happalita R's at Kal tire. They had to ship them in from Whitehorse and there is apparently only one more set in all of Canada??? in Whitehorse, if anybody is interested. They look like great snow tires. Really sticky tread. Hopefully not too loud on the highway.

It looks like BC gets their cars faster than Quebec. I seem higher P numbers getting their cars before Quebec does... but it could be some batching or something else...

I wouldn't be surprised. It could easily be accounted for by the difference between the delay in shipping up the west coast as opposed to shipping to Toronto before coming here ...

Hurray! A batch of 8 Canadian GP cars left this morning and is on its way to Toronto from California. My delivery date is Feb 12 at Toronto service centre. I had a feeling my car was ready to go soon. When I went into the new iPhone app it told me I needed to set a Mobile app setting in the car suggesting it was talking to it already.