Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Never tried it myself, but would have thought the $250 would transfer if you select an existing inventory vehicle. Assuming you did it through the same order reservation
The problem is with how fast inventory disappears, it's almost impossible to get a hold of your SA to change things using the same reservation, assuming they even agree to do so.

MXLR black/black
5 seater, 20" wheels tax credit edition
No fsd, No fsd transfer, no supercharging transfer
Order date: 9/21
EDD: Nov-December
VIN assigned: 9/21
Vin- PF416xxx
9/21 Vin denied/refused
Vacation hold released october 26
EDD- November 5th - 26th
EDD - November 28- Jan 9
EDD - November 22-29

VIN RECEIVED 11/9 - PF4239XX

Picking up Wednesday 11/22/23

Are the folks with Ultra-red still ultra-happy? Not tooooooo red? I have a blue on order, but when I see reds on the road, I'm like hmmmmm...

Also, how's live with stalk-less driving?

And if one had to guess, are lane changes safer with the X due to the screen in from of the wheel?

TIA!
It is a nice red. not too red but just enough and black wheels looks really nice. wish had red calibers. I had blue car before and I wanted to try red and like it so far.

• Love
Reactions: eeee-meeee
So we picked up our black poverty MXLR. Overall happy with it. They did address the rim issues. However, they didn’t adjust the FWD which I’m actually ok with. The delivery person didn’t let us test drive before taking delivery though. I didn’t want to argue with him because I had been offered to test drive my car when I had stopped by last week. All in all, I’m happy with the condition of the car. However, once I started driving it off the lot, the air suspension alert would show up intermittently. Initially I thought it was part of the calibration process but it still showed up after calibration was completed. Have you guys experienced it? Too early to schedule service?

Attachments

• IMG_7485.jpeg
    IMG_7485.jpeg
    604 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7484.jpeg
    IMG_7484.jpeg
    706.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7487.jpeg
    IMG_7487.jpeg
    495.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7490.jpeg
    IMG_7490.jpeg
    397.8 KB · Views: 28
So we picked up our black poverty MXLR. Overall happy with it. They did address the rim issues. However, they didn’t adjust the FWD which I’m actually ok with. The delivery person didn’t let us test drive before taking delivery though. I didn’t want to argue with him because I had been offered to test drive my car when I had stopped by last week. All in all, I’m happy with the condition of the car. However, once I started driving it off the lot, the air suspension alert would show up intermittently. Initially I thought it was part of the calibration process but it still showed up after calibration was completed. Have you guys experienced it? Too early to schedule service?
looks great!

It’s never too early to schedule for service because the next available service appointment maybe 2 weeks out. And you can keep adding more issues to your service if you find more issues later.

Quick question does the falcon wing door mirror come down only about 3/4th and not all the way down and also is it really slow coming down.

I experience on both side of my FWD.
"mirror" or do you mean "window" ? if it's window, it's normal.
most cars rear windows can't go down entirely as the glass would run into the back wheels.
the only rear windows (That I know of) that can go 100% down would be a suburban. As it's long enough that the doors do not have a cut out for the rear wheel (Tahoe does)

1700500483820.png

Reactions: Vinoth
"mirror" or do you mean "window" ? if it's window, it's normal.
most cars rear windows can't go down entirely as the glass would run into the back wheels.
the only rear windows (That I know of) that can go 100% down would be a suburban. As it's long enough that the doors do not have a cut out for the rear wheel (Tahoe does)

View attachment 992290

Can confirm with first hand experience first generation Lexus GX470's rear passenger door windows go all the way down also.
Model S/Y does not go all the way down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinoth