Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went with FCCU as well and got the 3.99%. Been a rush job though. Found out late Wednesday that I needed to pick up this Saturday. Spent all day yesterday and today bird dogging the process. FCCU says that the wire transfer has gone thru as of 3pm eastern but Tesla is wanting a wire receipt before i can pick up tomorrow. It is getting close to quiting time on the east coast and still have not gotten the wire receipt…ugh

Reactions: Breakthrough
Looks like a side by side (MSM Model Y and Stealth Gray X) has been posted already:

Looks like a side by side (MSM Model Y and Stealth Gray X) has been posted already:

We need more angles and lighting conditions and backgrounds…I have two weeks to spare til my EDD 😂

Been lurking here for a bit, thought I would give my updates/add extra data points for everyone else waiting:

Order Date: 9/8
Build: MXLR/ Blue/ Black/ 20in/ Steering Wheel
EDD 1: Oct-Nov
EDD 2: November 2 - December 14
EDD 3: November 5 - December 16
EDD 4: November 11 - December 16
VIN Assigned 10/31
EDD 5: 10/31 - 11/7

Hopefully everything goes well with delivery.
Just took delivery today. Inspected the car fairly thoroughly and it was pretty much flawless. I was actually pretty shocked at how good the build quality was. Pretty much perfect panel alignment and no major panel gaps. Only issue was a few very minor light scratches but I was expecting that as with any new car (even from a dealership). I'm going to polish my car anyway so those are a non-issue. Driving home, zero rattles and super quiet and comfy.

Overall, super happy and satisfied with my delivery and best of luck to the rest of you guys still waiting!

I'll see you all on the road :).

Boating is an expensive hobby. My wife really wants to get a boat but I keep resisting since I know who will have to maintain it....... 👉This Guy👈
Maintenance is the easy part. In the 90's we had our Mastercraft tournament ski boat, jet ski, F350 crewcab, extra 5 gallon gas jugs and houseboat trips. I would hate to be filling all those up today. We were out every weekend and midweek as my kids were doing competition slalom skiing.

Reactions: davenlei
OMG.
Ok, so, if anyone else is like me, and checking the app for updates every 6 seconds (3 when I'm not busy)...

WHY hasn't anyone made an app that auto checks hourly or every 2-4 hours or something, and updates ME, automatically?

My thumbs just can't take this! My trade in expires Nov3, I assume at midnight PST?

I was reading a thread (can’t remember if it was here or on Reddit) that VIN assignment is a batch job that occurs each day at 4 AM PT/7 AM ET on the day your vehicle is built or very soon before/after. This lines up with when I got my email. So if you wake up without an email or text, probably not getting a VIN that day.

Not sure the cadence of EDD updates. That seems to be more sporadic.

I was reading a thread (can’t remember if it was here or on Reddit) that VIN assignment is a batch job that occurs each day at 4 AM PT/7 AM ET on the day your vehicle is built or very soon before/after. This lines up with when I got my email. So if you wake up without an email or text, probably not getting a VIN that day.

Not sure the cadence of EDD updates. That seems to be more sporadic.
I received my vin round 4pm est.

Model X Saga:
My order date: 9/6
Tesla app order date: 9/7
MXLR Ultra Red poverty edition

EDD1: Oct-Nov
EDD2: Oct 10- Nov 21
EDD3: Oct 10- Nov 14
EDD4: Oct 24- Nov 28
EDD5: Oct 30- Nov 20
EDD6: Oct 31- Nov 21
EDD7: Nov 1- Nov 21