Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The shop that installed my N2itive adjustable camber arms handled the alignment after installation. They took it to a local alignment shop that they work with to do the custom alignment based on N2itive's parameters. Their parameters are within Tesla's spec; however, more specific range within Tesla's range.

If I had to do the alignment myself, I was thinking of checking out Chewerks in La Habra. They seem to do a lot of custom alignments.
Can I ask how much the entire upgrade cost?

Can I ask how much the entire upgrade cost?
Parts $995, install and alignment $590. The installation looks really straightforward, so I could have saved on that and just paid for alignment. I’m pretty handy with ICE cars, but for whatever reason, I hesitate a bit on doing work on my Teslas.

I kept the original camber arms. If I have to swap them for any reasons in the future, I’ll probably just do it myself.

Reactions: MrKashima
Question about your front doors. Did you say that yours open slightly, pause and then it opens itself fully automatically? Or did you mean you pull or push it open by hands? Mine only opens slightly and stay and I have to pull or push it open by hands every time.
The doors do not open fully by themselves, no. What I meant in saying that is how I open them - pop the door, let the motor disengage, then open it fully myself. A lot of folks have commented about the lag time of that second step feeling significant. Imo, it's there, but it doesn't feel like I'm actually waiting for it unless I'm really in a hurry. From the outside especially - just the time it takes to reposition my hand from the button to the edge to open it is enough for the motor to release. From the inside it feels longer because the pop and push open motions are kind of combined on the door handle.

Like you, I used to mod cars, paying thousands for what I would consider today to be trivial power gains. Comparatively, the $3500 I paid going from 670 to 1020 HP seems like an absolute steal. I added an entire e46 M3s worth of power for less than I paid for intake, headers and exhaust back in the day. 😂

$3500 is less than the price of the exhaust on my prior E46 M3 as well and for that we're getting more than the entire power output of the S54. Hoping to join you in a MXP in the next couple weeks.

As much as I'd love to join you MXP folks, it was too hard to turn down the $12,500 in rebates. And I really need the full fold down of the 5-Seater. But as a go-fast guy, I will be envious of your 1k hp machines!

As much as I'd love to join you MXP folks, it was too hard to turn down the $12,500 in rebates. And I really need the full fold down of the 5-Seater. But as a go-fast guy, I will be envious of your 1k hp machines!
I test drove the MXLR and it’s no slouch. The demo vehicle was capped at 85 mph and I put all eighty five to the test lol.

This may be my situation as well. Have a MXP on order but with business tax reasons taking delivery this year on a MXLR is just financially favorable. I think we're honestly just spoiled because having a 676hp SUV would be overkill for most and more power than you'll ever need. (I'm telling this to myself daily lol)

MXLR black/black
5 seater, 20" wheels tax credit edition
No fsd, No fsd transfer, no supercharging transfer
Order date: 9/21
EDD: Nov-December
VIN assigned: 9/21
Vin- PF416xxx
9/21 Vin denied/refused
Vacation hold released october 26
EDD- November 5th - 26th
EDD - November 28- Jan 9

Reactions: Anish3232
This may be my situation as well. Have a MXP on order but with business tax reasons taking delivery this year on a MXLR is just financially favorable. I think we're honestly just spoiled because having a 676hp SUV would be overkill for most and more power than you'll ever need. (I'm telling this to myself daily lol)

Definitely spoiled by EVs! The base Long Range model is nearly as quick as the top of the line ICE competition: BMW X5M Competition, Audi RSQ8, Mercedes Benz AMG GLE 63 S. All 3 run the 0-60 in 3.7 sec, so a tenth of a second quicker than the MXLR.

Your VIN will be assigned in a few days.
-or- so the legend goes...

Definitely spoiled by EVs! The base Long Range model is nearly as quick as the top of the line ICE competition: BMW X5M Competition, Audi RSQ8, Mercedes Benz AMG GLE 63 S. All 3 run the 0-60 in 3.7 sec, so a tenth of a second quicker than the MXLR.
Would love to see some of these SUV pairs tested side-by-side at the track. Wonder if the competitors can even match their claims.

All recent X track runs I can find on YouTube are always Plaid X/S.

Tesla often underrates their figures for non-Performance/Plaid vehicles, so I wouldn't be surprised if the LR X can best that 3.8s figure.

Also anyone find any refresh (2022/2023) LR X 1/4 mile times anywhere?

Would love to see some of these pairs tested side-by-side at the track. Wonder if the competitors can even match their claims.

Tesla often underrates their figures for non-Performance/Plaid vehicles, so I wouldn't be surprised if the LR X can best that 3.8s figure.

I think I saw a video or article where they tested a refresh LR and it was basically in line with the 0-60 claimed times.

Would love to see some of these SUV pairs tested side-by-side at the track. Wonder if the competitors can even match their claims.

11 second 1/4 mile for MXLR

That‘s insane.

Model X Saga:
My order date: 9/6
Tesla app order date: 9/7
MXLR Ultra Red poverty edition

EDD1: Oct-Nov
EDD2: Oct 10- Nov 21
EDD3: Oct 10- Nov 14
EDD4: Oct 24- Nov 28
EDD5: Oct 30- Nov 20
EDD6: Oct 31- Nov 21