Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MX PLAID Monday

Ordered 09/10
Edd1: Oct-Nov
Edd2: nov6-Dec 21
Vin assigned Oct 14th
Delivered: Oct 23rd
🤷🏾‍♂️ my time here was brief, good luck folks

Attachments

• IMG_1400.jpeg
    IMG_1400.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4326.jpeg
    IMG_4326.jpeg
    824 KB · Views: 79
BOO YAH. FedChoice 3.99% at 72 months.
That makes me feel a LOT better about upgrading.
I wasn't even in the market for a new X (Waiting on the truck).
But at the IRS Model X price I was like.. why not?!

It's faster than mine (0-60).
It won't wuss out over 70 mph like mine (400v)
It goes 100 miles more on a charge.
It charges faster.

AND it's (Checks Notes) $10,000 LESS than I paid for my current one?!

It basically fixes all the things I don't like about my current X.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

Does FedChoice offer the 1% reduction for new members on 'used' car loans?
My wife's Y's rate is not ideal.. she just had to get a car like NOW after someone crashed into her old one.

Anyone have any hot leads on a car loan refi? ideally < 4.5% or close to?

thanks!

Tesla introduced the offer of transfer free unlimited supercharging at 10:20. I placed my order a day and a half later. To qualify for transferring the free unlimited supercharging, I must take delivery by the end of this year. However, based on all the posts I've read so far, it seems unlikely that I can receive it before December 31, 2023.

What are your thoughts? Do you believe Tesla would promote something that is unattainable for their customers? Do you think they might collaborate with customers to extend the deadline or find a way to still allow us to transfer the benefit of free unlimited supercharging?
During the last promotion they had in Q3; transfer of FSD, i was told in writing that as long as the car is ordered before 9/30; they will honor it as many could not take delivery. With that said, i assume you will get some kind of notification towards EOY if they cannot deliver the car.

Reactions: Saxman and Szzz
I don't have the text from tesla on when I placed my order, but more than likely I'll have to change my loan setup, and of course I already put money down (stupid me)... so... who /how do I call to get some of this updated? Tesla goes to massive lengths to prevent getting in contact with a human that works there...

*UPDATE: VIN'ed last night 10/17 on Day-45....woke up to the text and email. 😬

*VIN: PF4195XX - 2023

*EDD #7: 11/1 to 11/8

Updating Tracking Sheet soon....

Ordered 9/4 in NJ 🗺️

Ultra Red/Black LR 5-Seater "Rebate Edition" build.

Delivery text & email came through this morning.... held true to my last EDD above when my VIN came through on 10/17. 👆

3-Day delivery window starting 11/1 to 11/3. Scheduled for 11/3 @ 11am. 😬

Last edited:
Why would they do that? What do you believe to be the significance of a 2024 designation VIN?
I don’t believe there will be significant changes, but the thought of having a 2024 would make a lot of those having a late 2023 feel better.

If I were offered a 2024 model and a 2023 model at the same price without any changes, obviously I would go for a 2024 model.

Reactions: SabrToothSqrl
No that rate is for new purchase

UPDATE: They gave that rate for refinance too but the car is one month old so I am not sure if it has to do anything to do with that. Their system is a bit archaic but they are very good with rates.