Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone here ordered a 80k MX to get the tax credit but wanted a yoke. I have a brand new steering wheel (newest H serial) and airbag (bought from parts not off a new car) for $750 shipped. Just throwing it out there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    665 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: Visvism
On October 22, I ordered:

MXLR $80K (Tax Rebate Model with Free Supercharging - transfer from current 2016 MX)
Ultra Red with black interior
5 seater (because of $80K limitation)
Steering wheel

EDD: Nov-Dec

Southwest Florida area

Nervous because the free Supercharging transfer expires 12/31. If the delivery doesn't come before 1/1/24, I'll cancel.
'

Throwing in another delivery spec.

MXLR
White with black interior
20" wheels
7 seater
Steering wheel

Order: 10/15
EDD: Nov - Dec
EDD 2: Nov 15 - Dec 27 (updated today 10/24)

DC area. Will circle back with another updated date when available!
Geez that is a quick update for a 10/15 order. I ordered 10/5 and have a De 21 - Feb 15 EDD for a MXP. Also along the East Coast.

Tesla introduced the offer of transfer free unlimited supercharging at 10:20. I placed my order a day and a half later. To qualify for transferring the free unlimited supercharging, I must take delivery by the end of this year. However, based on all the posts I've read so far, it seems unlikely that I can receive it before December 31, 2023.

What are your thoughts? Do you believe Tesla would promote something that is unattainable for their customers? Do you think they might collaborate with customers to extend the deadline or find a way to still allow us to transfer the benefit of free unlimited supercharging?

Tesla introduced the offer of transfer free unlimited supercharging at 10:20. I placed my order a day and a half later. To qualify for transferring the free unlimited supercharging, I must take delivery by the end of this year. However, based on all the posts I've read so far, it seems unlikely that I can receive it before December 31, 2023.

What are your thoughts? Do you believe Tesla would promote something that is unattainable for their customers? Do you think they might collaborate with customers to extend the deadline or find a way to still allow us to transfer the benefit of free unlimited supercharging?
They want u to buy a in stock car

Reactions: gsxdsm