Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chiming in here on my order.

MXP Ultra Red Ext, White Interior, Yoke Steering Wheel.
Boston, MA
Order Date: 9/7
EDD: November 3rd - December 15th
No VIN assignment yet..
Just got notification that my trade in expired on my MYP. Hopefully not getting screwed here by much.

EDD is tightening up - Nov 28-Jan 9. Since it looks like it will be a Dec delivery and that’s when incentives start. Could I create a new order for the same car on the day of pickup and reject delivery and ask them to reassign the order?
Same here! Order Date 9/22 MXLR Red, Steering Wheel. Org. EDD Nov-Dec EDD2 Nov 27- Jan 22 EDD3 (Current) Nov 28 - Jan 9. They must have gotten word I was looking at Fisker 😆

Reactions: Anish3232
Same here! Order Date 9/22 MXLR Red, Steering Wheel. Org. EDD Nov-Dec EDD2 Nov 27- Jan 22 EDD3 (Current) Nov 28 - Jan 9. They must have gotten word I was looking at Fisker 😆

Ours are coming together lol
Mine also tightened to Nov 27-Jan 8. OD 9/22, same EDDSs as yours

OD: 9/22
EDD1: Nov - Dec
EDD2: Nov 26 - Jan 21
EDD3: Nov 27 - Jan 8

Plain, Ultra Red in MI

Last edited:
You don't think it's too early to apply? Technically, you could be over 60 days if late December delivery
I debated about that too. But I didn’t want to risk them changing their rates or getting super backed up because this the last week of the month. Based on what I’ve read so far, people seem to be getting their cars towards the early end of their EDD window. But no doubt it a risk. Worse comes to worst, I pay Tesla first and refinance.

Do you have an acct already? What rate did you get and how long is it valid for?
I had called them last week and was told it’s be valid for 60 days. We have good credit so I believe we should qualify for the lowest rate which is 3.99%. I applied for a savings account as well as the loan and it’s the new member status that’ll get you the additional 1% on top of the 4.5% rate (their floor is 3.99%)

For anyone following along the FedChoice CU option loans and the 1% discount.... I found confirmation and some clarity on that discount here:

View attachment 983855

View attachment 983856
My FCFCU Auto Loan was approved this morning from my late Friday afternoon application. Very quick and easy process so far. Never waiting more than about 10min on the phone with them.

3.99% for 72-Month with the new member discount applied. ✅

Will save me about $120 a month vs. my DCU pre-approval @ 5.79% for 65-Months.

My FCFCU Auto Loan was approved this morning from my late Friday afternoon application. Very quick and easy process so far. Never waiting more than about 10min on the phone with them.

3.99% for 72-Month with the new member discount applied. ✅

Will save me about $120 a month vs. my DCU pre-approval @ 5.79% for 65-Months.
Me too: 3.99% for 72-Month. Save total 4000$ when switch from USSFCU @ 5.79%

This was back in March/April when the EQS deals were the strongest. A bit of a unicorn deal tbh. Residual was high IIRC on the 24/7.5k term which at the time was the most favorable. Residual was 66-67%, but the MF was higher than what you've shown. End of day, the dealer was doing 16-18% off MSRP plus incents which were the $7500 tax pass thru and then EV conquest. Did it in my LLC, so no sales tax.

In 2023, minimally on these high MSRP EVs, 10% off sticker (pre-incents) is a given then depends on how the negotiations go. There's a guy who got a EQS demo at the same dealer for $500/mo lol. But the EQS party is over at the moment. Still decent for the 580, but nothing good on the 450.

Wow where did they ever do 16-18% off MSRP? Economy there must be tanking. In South Florida the MB dealers only spec the EQS+ SUV at $120k+ and they have never done any markdowns and add crazy dealer fees and YSP markup to the lease MF. The economy here is still too strong.

this is terrible!

c'mon people. I demand an update from strangers on this topic every 5 minutes to keep me sane while checking my app 475,000 times a day.

Where do we stand on (any) 2024 VINs?
What's the latest on the Jan 1 credit for a Model X? Y? etc?

Will we get a lot of snow this winter?
I need NEWS people!
My guess is no 2024 will be assigned until the beggining of November.