Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As my trade-in offer expired and changing loan application, my gust telling me that my order information will be messed up. So, guest what, it is true. I contacted SA today and they lost my FSD transfer agreement that I signed back on 09/04. After arguing with them, they sent me the FSD transfer agreement in PDF and asked me signed again so they can store it in their system.

So if you are having FSD transfer, please ask SA to make sure they actually have it in their system.

I really do appreciate everyone who has updated the status of their EDD and SDD. I am a bit of a nerd and have been tracking everyone’s data points. Looks like quite a few people likely took delivery and didn’t post an update. A few interesting things from this thread so far:

31 X’s were ordered on 9/1 and of those 21 have reported taking delivery.
11 on 9/2 and 6 have reported taking delivery
18 on 9/3 and 7 have reported taking delivery
12 on 9/4 and 5 have reported taking delivery
19 on 9/5 thru 9/9 and 4 have reported taking delivery
9 on 9/10 thru 9/19 and 1 has reported taking delivery
15 since 9/20 and none have taken delivery

If you have taken delivery, please update the thread so that the rest of us can live vicariously thru you until ours show up.

I really do appreciate everyone who has updated the status of their EDD and SDD. I am a bit of a nerd and have been tracking everyone’s data points. Looks like quite a few people likely took delivery and didn’t post an update. A few interesting things from this thread so far:

If you have taken delivery, please update the thread so that the rest of us can live vicariously thru you until ours show up.
I ordered on 9/1 and will be taking delivery this Friday Oct 20.

Reactions: NJturtlePower

9/1 here will be taking delivery on Thursday!

1697504816425.png

Reactions: Hbcubs