Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DC metro ppf install

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, have an ultra red MYP coming next week and I want to ppf the entire body. Received a quote from a local northern va installer for $6k Xpel ppf. Anyone have recommendations they can share for better pricing?
I don't know about better pricing, but I used A Plus Auto Styling in Forest Hill, MD. A bit of a ride, they're north of Baltimore. Great service and the results were perfect. Look for their Tesla page (used to have pricing, but it seems they've removed that since the last time I checked).

https://aplusautostyling.com

The only other shop I've found with a good reputation is All American Paint Protection in Rockville, MD.

Attachments

• IMG_3579.jpeg
    IMG_3579.jpeg
    747.6 KB · Views: 12
Got a couple quotes here in NC; for comparison. Small shop associated with SunStoppers quoted $5k for full PPF. Another larger shop, which specializes in paint and bodywork, which has been in business for 30 yrs, quoted $7k for full PPF. My understanding is the XPel warranty requires authorized installer and if warranty issues, need to return to shop that installed, so … larger shop, which specializes in paint & body versus tint, (might get better color correction at beginning?), might be the better choice?

Have had car for 1 week; ultra red YP and am still pondering the expense of PPF, plus possibly full ceramic coating … dang expensive!! But … we did get $7500 off on Fed tax credit so …

Good luck with your selection.