Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Comically poor delivery experience (still in progress...) [Tysons Corner, VA]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you don't have a publicity agent - let me know - I'll do it for free.

My first move will be to send your photos of the delivery garage (this isn't an SNL skit ?) to editors from Car and Driver / Motor Trend / Road & Track etc.

We'll follow up with both your photos and the narrative of your delivery story to a variety of consumer reporters across Cable and network TV stations.

Settle in with your bourbon and think it over. I'll send over some of my 30 yr Port while you mull the situation.

At this point, I STILL don't have satisfaction from Tesla, so I'm game if your offer is still open. Their delivery garage is wide open and poorly manned. Anyone could basically walk in there with a camera crew (or discretely to get better footage than I currently have.) Drop me a line. [email protected].

November 23, 2020 UPDATE:

More than two weeks after delivery, I still cannot get anyone at Tesla to contact me. I've decided I'm going to use my day off after Thanksgiving to file a civil suit against them in DC. If noting else, maybe it will get someone to at least talk to me.....

Send a certified demand letter to their legal. A low-level person will respond (I will not mention her name) and she will act as though she wants to help you, unless you think she can be careful as it's mostly fact finding for them to make an argument to deny your request. If you don't get anywhere file, I'm already doing so. Good luck and remember they really could care less unless they think you are serious and they will loose. Not sure of the rules where you live but CA has an arbitration clause you can opt out of at purchase, regardless it will force them to engage properly.