Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room - M3 Performance AWD or non-Perf AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am still waiting for any update from Tesla

Reserved : 4/2/16
Ordered : 6/28/18
RL AWD BLACK/BLACK EAP

Has anyone got delivery for the above configuration in Colorado?

They haven't even gotten through all of the 3/31 reservation holders and barely dipped into the 4/1 people so I'd say you've got a couple of weeks of waiting minimum at this point before you get a VIN or more information.

I ordered 4/1 and I don't expect to hear from them before middle of this month for a DBM/black car... I'm still waffling on switching the interior to white since I know that will be a higher priority build and might get fulfilled earlier next month.

They haven't even gotten through all of the 3/31 reservation holders and barely dipped into the 4/1 people so I'd say you've got a couple of weeks of waiting minimum at this point before you get a VIN or more information.

I ordered 4/1 and I don't expect to hear from them before middle of this month for a DBM/black car... I'm still waffling on switching the interior to white since I know that will be a higher priority build and might get fulfilled earlier next month.

I'm not sure reservation dates mean as much as they might have before. I think they are also color batching.

I'm not sure reservation dates mean as much as they might have before. I think they are also color batching.

I'm pretty sure reservation date and/or order date have some weighting still, it might just be that when they are filling a specific build version code for a specific distribution slot and then match it to someone with a reservation that person might end up being much later in the reservation queue than others in a different delivery location.

I'm pretty sure reservation date and/or order date have some weighting still, it might just be that when they are filling a specific build version code for a specific distribution slot and then match it to someone with a reservation that person might end up being much later in the reservation queue than others in a different delivery location.

Well I'm sorry, but I am going to choose to believe my version, because I reserved on 7/29/17, and I want my car before next month. LOL

You'll see some traffic in this string about places for clear bras, ceramic, and tint. I have used RM window tint int he past, but there is a place called Colorado detail in Denver that specializes in Teslas, he had 4 new M3s when I was there Friday. The owner is Steve. Even as a Springs resident, I am headed to Steve.
Does anyone have any experience with a good tinting shop in Colorado Springs with Model 3 experience. I'm probably going to do the clear bra and ceramic at Colorado Detail but they don't have any appointments until November. Thanks in advance.

I am still waiting for any update from Tesla

Reserved : 4/2/16
Ordered : 6/28/18
RL AWD BLACK/BLACK EAP

Has anyone got delivery for the above configuration in Colorado?
My configuration is almost the same, but OBM color instead of black. I'm scheduled to pick up on Saturday. Dates are just slightly ahead of yours, as I reserved on 3/31/2016 and ordered on 6/27/2018.

Reactions: riverFox
Congrats to everyone expecting delivery this month. It's obvious that Tesla wants to deliver as many as possible so they can show a profitable 3rd quarter. Please make sure you enter your information on the Model 3 Tracker spreadsheet. What config did you order and what is your VIN. If everything goes well I should have my Model 3 on Monday afternoon.