Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room - M3 Performance AWD or non-Perf AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm confirmed for a Friday 9/28 morning delivery.

I've been searching this thread as well as all threads to see what experiences people have with paying with ACH at the time of delivery. I'd like to hold my money for leverage in case there happens to be something wrong with the car severe enough that I would refuse delivery. While I know Tesla would like the money in hand, it seems odd to pay in full prior to seeing or taking possession of a car. I'd appreciate hearing about how recent Aug/Sep deliveries go both in terms of car quality and if ACH at delivery continues to be seamless.

I'm taking delivery on the morning of the 28th, also. I plan on taking a cashier's check. If the amount isn't perfect I can pay them the remainder with a personal check or credit card.

I'm so grateful for those that have posted their advice and experience on this forum and I'm finally ready to add my voice.

Reserved 12/27/17, ordered 6/27/18, delivery expected 9/24 in Littleon. Silver LR3D, premium black, EAP, 19".

Is there a Colorado thread for charger installation? I looked and couldn't find one. I liked Joe with Elevation Electric but haven't shopped around much.

Next, financing. Tesla offered me 3.6% 72 months through US Bank, and USAA offered 3.49% 72 months (800+ credit score, no deposit). I will likely pay off within the year but are there any local Denver area credit unions offering screaming deals at the moment?

I'm pumped to see more Model 3s around town, even though my downtown parking garage EV stalls are already full much of the time.
I looked at several local credit unions, all of them were offering high 3s to low 4s. Found much better rates online, ended up getting an unsecured loan through LightStream. There’s a really good pinned thread with rate information that updates hourly.

Reactions: voip-ninja
Its here!!!!! Picked up our P3D+ today! Its flawless and perfect! Looked quite a bit and didn’t find any issues or imperfections at all. Delivery was smooth and very quick. Love the Littleton center!

Attachments

• IMG_2664 (1).jpg
    IMG_2664 (1).jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 68
Next, financing. Tesla offered me 3.6% 72 months through US Bank, and USAA offered 3.49% 72 months (800+ credit score, no deposit). I will likely pay off within the year but are there any local Denver area credit unions offering screaming deals at the moment?

So bizarre. I also have 800+ credit score. Tesla/Chase (interesting they use multiple banks) gave me 3.59% for the same duration. Oddly, USAA gave me 3.84% for 72mo and the loan will only be for 35k (i'm putting down a cash deposit). Lightstream still hasn't replied to my rate-beat request. I looked at that financing spreadsheet kicking around but didn't see anything promising that fit me. I googled a few local CUs but decided against applying. I did apply to Consumers Credit Union but haven't heard back yet. Auto Loans for Good, Fair and Bad Credit - NerdWallet
Maybe i'll see if USAA can beat their last quote because they're way off with my existing quote.

I'm also scheduled for 9/24 as I'm out of town on 9/22 (originally scheduled for 9/11).
I originally got my VIN from my DA on 8/30 for the original 9/11 delivery date. But when I got the 9/10 delay call to the 22nd, my VIN disappeared from my account. I'm essentially 10 days out this time and don't have a new VIN.

I'm so grateful for those that have posted their advice and experience on this forum and I'm finally ready to add my voice.

Reserved 12/27/17, ordered 6/27/18, delivery expected 9/24 in Littleon. Silver LR3D, premium black, EAP, 19".

Is there a Colorado thread for charger installation? I looked and couldn't find one. I liked Joe with Elevation Electric but haven't shopped around much.

I'm pumped to see more Model 3s around town, even though my downtown parking garage EV stalls are already full much of the time.

I did quite a bit of research as far as Colorado credit unions and I really couldn't find anything here that beat Tesla's offer as surprising as that it. There aren't a lot of options that I see but if someone found something better please share!

Even though I'm in Wyoming, I just had my delivery scheduled for Littleton next week:

AWD (non-P)/red/white interior/19" sport wheels/EAP/No trade-in

Reservation: 4/8/16
Config: 6/27/18
Reconfigured to white interior: 7/23/18
Contacted: 9/13/18
VIN (100***) assigned: 9/13/18
Scheduled delivery: 9/19/18 (fingers crossed)

Only had to wait a mere 889 days from when I reserved.

Reactions: Zaxxon
Even though I'm in Wyoming, I just had my delivery scheduled for Littleton next week:

AWD (non-P)/red/white interior/19" sport wheels/EAP/No trade-in

Reservation: 4/8/16
Config: 6/27/18
Reconfigured to white interior: 7/23/18
Contacted: 9/13/18
VIN (100***) assigned: 9/13/18
Scheduled delivery: 9/19/18 (fingers crossed)

Only had to wait a mere 889 days from when I reserved.

I've rescheduled my delivery to 09/19 as well. VIN 998xx, our cars probably coming on the same transport. With the speed from which I changed my interior color to when I got a call about the car being ready for pick up, I have to assume they simply had one in the pipe line for this market slated to arrive and I had perfect timing.... that or someone with a reservation rescheduled or backed out.

Littleton service center seems to do a pretty good job so here's to hoping that both of these cars have good fit & finish and no horrible paint defects.

I've rescheduled my delivery to 09/19 as well. VIN 998xx, our cars probably coming on the same transport. With the speed from which I changed my interior color to when I got a call about the car being ready for pick up, I have to assume they simply had one in the pipe line for this market slated to arrive and I had perfect timing.... that or someone with a reservation rescheduled or backed out.

Littleton service center seems to do a pretty good job so here's to hoping that both of these cars have good fit & finish and no horrible paint defects.

I'm cautiously optimistic that my 10 am appointment will go off successfully and that both our cars make their way safely to Littleton next week.

Just received an email and a text with the contact information of my Inside Advisor (so many titles, do they even mean anything anymore?). They wanted me to confirm my payment (cash) and trade-in status (none). I asked some questions and received two responses in less than 30 minutes - hopefully she remains this responsive throughout the process.

She seems confident that my delivery date will be met. I was skeptical after so many people received emails last week but now I’m getting excited!

Just received an email and a text with the contact information of my Inside Advisor (so many titles, do they even mean anything anymore?). They wanted me to confirm my payment (cash) and trade-in status (none). I asked some questions and received two responses in less than 30 minutes - hopefully she remains this responsive throughout the process.

She seems confident that my delivery date will be met. I was skeptical after so many people received emails last week but now I’m getting excited!

When is your date?

September 28th. All my details are in my signature.

Sorry, your signature is blank for me. Other people’s are displaying properly. I wouldn’t have asked if I’d seen it in your sig.

Edit: FYI, I just checked on a PC and your signature is there, but it's white text on a white background. That's why I didn't see it on my phone.

Last edited: