Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Closed!!! Lasfit windshield snow cover is coming!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

Long time no see! With winter just around the corner, have you ever faced the trouble of your entire car being covered in snow, making it difficult to clean? To address this issue, Lasfit has developed a windshield snow cover. To better understand your needs, we're conducting this survey and selecting 7 lucky participants who will get to test Lasfit's windshield snow cover for free once it's launched.

Rules:
Please leave your thoughts below:
Which solution to the snow trouble do you prefer: using a windshield snow cover or relying on Tesla's snow melting function? And why?

Your feedback will play a crucial role in the development of this product.

End date: September 12

**US address only! Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: TypeX
I prefer using a snow cover. Defrosting and melting ice will always take some time. Also we get alot of winter mix in my area where its between rain and ice. Getting ice on the wipers doesnt melt with heat from the windshield, I have to waste alot of washer fluid to get them to melt.

A windshield snow cover is a fantastic idea. I'd prefer it as I live in the northeast, using the defrost function on the car takes time and battery. The simplicity of removing the snow cover and the snow in one swoop saves time and energy

Snow cover would be great and not have to use heat to save some power.
My only concern is how quick and easy to apply it. I see myself leaving the garage, but when parked at work, I would throw it on.
Pass snow covers I've use was a pain and did not fit properly. Also, did not like the idea to use the doors to keep it in place.

Reactions: fsb1
Snow cover would be great and not have to use heat to save some power.
My only concern is how quick and easy to apply it. I see myself leaving the garage, but when parked at work, I would throw it on.
Pass snow covers I've use was a pain and did not fit properly. Also, did not like the idea to use the doors to keep it in place.

That's a good point. I hope it uses magnets.