Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate error codes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla error codes I got today

vcright_a538_hvacsystemnotnominal
Vcright_a257_THSMIA
VCRIGHT_A271_THSSensorfault

I can’t turn the climate on remotely but everything works fine in the car.
I had the hvac and humidity sensors already replaced. Seems like the tech made it worse by replacing the sensors. Those codes came afterwards.

Original problem: Climate on Failed. i call Tesla, they come replace the THS sensor. worked for 5m then died again Tesla error codes I got today

vcright_a538_hvacsystemnotnominal
Vcright_a257_THSMIA
VCRIGHT_A271_THSSensorfault

I can’t turn the climate on remotely, correction: hvac doesnt work in the car, system fault.
I had the hvac and humidity sensors replaced (THS sensor). Seems like the tech made it worse by replacing the sensors. These codes came after the hardware was replaced. real pissed model 3 out of warranty.
I talked back to the Tech, (no help here - washes his hands from it )he told me to start another service call. I started one - Tesla contacted me and told me to come into the service centre, they were going to charge me $215 cdn for diagnostics. i was pissed i did not goto the service centre. i did my research, few hours later I resolved it with a software reinstall in service mode. everything good to go.