Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Charging Time - 5 Min Increment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve seen several videos where the charging increments are every minute instead of every 5 min (screenshot attached). Don’t think this is related to v3 supercharger, as this video still shows 5 min increments:

Is this related to new firmware? Any idea on how to switch home & super charging time to more precise minutes?

Thanks!

Attachments

• A99AA81B-B2E2-4D63-9CDA-B316409E27EC.jpeg
    A99AA81B-B2E2-4D63-9CDA-B316409E27EC.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 53
This is software related. I had it briefly when 2019.7.11 was released to a small group of owners in the Bay Area to test the V3 beta site. It reverted back to the old increments when I moved off that version.

Last edited:
This is software related. I had it briefly when 2019.7.11 was released to a small group of owners in the Bay Area to test the V3 beta site. It reverted back to the old increments when I moved off that version.

interesting. Did you find it accurate?

I wonder why they don’t turn it back on. Would much rather have a constantly updating timeline than every 5 min.

interesting. Did you find it accurate?

I wonder why they don’t turn it back on. Would much rather have a constantly updating timeline than every 5 min.

Yes I found it accurate and I prefer it rather than the current method but with all things Tesla they switch items around with no explanation. Perhaps one day soon we may see it again.