Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Chargers, Sill Plates and Brakes, oh my!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling off some things that I had from my last Model 3 Performance. I was thinking about getting another one, which is why I've held onto it until now, but now we're about to move, and I think I'm going to go Plaid if I return to Tesla, so here we go!

All prices are OBO - PLEASE feel free to make me an offer, as I'm not going to let a few dollars stand in the way of having less stuff to clutter the new house with! I think my pricing will reflect this, though, so do be kind with your offers.

Without further ado, let's get into it!

1 - Tesla CCS Combo Adapter - Purchased from Korea, before they were officially here in the US. It's opened, but I never had an opportunity to use it. - $100

2 - Tesla Mobile Connector - I purchased two before I took delivery of my last car, but turns out I didn't need to. This one has only been used once or twice, but does not include a box. - $120

3 - Tesla Mobile Connector - This is the other one I had purchased. Box is open, but has never been used. - $150

4 - Tesla NEMA Adapter Bundle - I like to be prepared for any charging situation. Box is open, none of the adapters have been used. - $150

5 - Tesla Model 3 Illuminated Door Sills - Black. Never opened. - $150

Getting into the fun stuff now...

6 - Focal ISU200 8" component set, brand new. Adapter rings are required to install. You can 3D print your own, buy some from one of the companies who makes them, or you can buy mine below! - $150

7 - 2 (one pair) FaitalPRO 4FE32 4" speakers for the dash. Brand new, never even opened before this picture. - $50

8 - Speaker adapters and whatnot from Amped Garage - Includes 8" brackets for front doors, brackets for 4" dash speakers, tweeter brackets for the Focal tweeters, and harness adapters for the tweeters and mids. - $50

Now for the REALLY fun stuff...

9 - Girodisc 370mm rotors for use with GM 6-piston calipers, brand new, never even opened. These are from the second run of 5 sets, before Emotiv took over coordination of the batch purchasing. - $1000

10 - Cadillac CTS-V 6-piston calipers, yellow. These are brand new, but did come in with some minor cosmetic damage (pictured) on both calipers. I didn't mind, as I was going to have them blasted and powder coated a different color anyway, but do know that the damage on both calipers is on the REAR, so would not be visible on the car, especially with wheels mounted. INCLUDING caliper clips. - $500

**Please note that I do not have brake lines or pads for this kit. Pads will be required, and brake lines are HIGHLY recommended. Check with emotiveeng for their recommendations!

I'll take the used Mobile Connector for $120... Is that shipped?

Edit: we're talking mobile charger right? I don't need all those adapters.

Edit: if the used one is sold, I'm interested in new one as well.

Please let me know.

Last edited:
**FINAL UPDATE**

Everything has SOLD!!! Apologies if you missed anything - the sheer volume of responses on the charging equipment tells me I should have been charging more, as it was very easy to lose track of conversations, etc.

MODS, please mark as sold and close this thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.