Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ChaDeMO not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could anyone that has had problems with their ChaDeMO adapter please respond with what was wrong with your adapter/car/station? I've been getting charging errors for the last few months. Service replaced the charger but I'm still having issues. I use the AeroVironment network (3 different stations). I live on the Oregon Coast and US 101 is not built out yet with SC's so I really need the security of a reliable adapter. Any suggestions I can relay to my Service Center would be appreciated.

Could anyone that has had problems with their ChaDeMO adapter please respond with what was wrong with your adapter/car/station? I've been getting charging errors for the last few months. Service replaced the charger but I'm still having issues. I use the AeroVironment network (3 different stations). I live on the Oregon Coast and US 101 is not built out yet with SC's so I really need the security of a reliable adapter. Any suggestions I can relay to my Service Center would be appreciated.
I've gotten error messages using Chademo twice. Both were fixed remotely by calling the number on the charger and having it rebooted