Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber Valve Caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got mine today, and they are fantastic! I'm a girl who likes jewelry, and I felt like I got some today... had to run right out and put them on in the dark. I can't wait to see them in daylight tomorrow!

Based on the website: "On February 8th 2014 I removed anything with the Tesla logo from the store, in compliance with a Takedown request made by Tesla Motors. Although disappointing, I respect their request, and will continue to try to explore opportunities with them that will allow us to use the Tesla logos. Nothing would make us happier than to be able to officially offer the brand, and at the same time make Tesla a (tiny bit) of extra money."

I "lose" the cheap caps on my other cars, so not sure I'd want to put nice caps on mine, but they do look cool.

Based on the website: "On February 8th 2014 I removed anything with the Tesla logo from the store, in compliance with a Takedown request made by Tesla Motors. Although disappointing, I respect their request, and will continue to try to explore opportunities with them that will allow us to use the Tesla logos. Nothing would make us happier than to be able to officially offer the brand, and at the same time make Tesla a (tiny bit) of extra money."

I "lose" the cheap caps on my other cars, so not sure I'd want to put nice caps on mine, but they do look cool.
Sorry, but I bought the very last one a couple of months ago when he had the going out of (Tesla) business sale.

Anyone have thoughts on something similar, but without the "T"? THat's the only thing that's stopping me getting more in, and Tesla continue to be completely non-responsive.

@KOL2000 - send me your address via PM or the Contact tab on the website. I have one (literally) left that I can send you, it's about 1.5mm shorter than the regular ones, but once installed nobody would ever know.