Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cancelled updates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also think it depends a lot on whether you still have MCU1 or if you upgraded to MCU2. I ungraded my 2016 AP1 MS90D to years ago, Dec 2021. Prior to the upgrade, I was only getting a software update about every 3 months. However, after I updated to MCU2, the update frequency was back to about every 3-4 weeks on average. That’s continued even to now, with have received update about 2 weeks ago.

No idea what the MCU1 update frequency is now versus the roughly every 3 months I was seeing two years ago, but wouldn’t expect it to be any more often then roughly quarterly.

Upvote 0
I also think it depends a lot on whether you still have MCU1 or if you upgraded to MCU2. I ungraded my 2016 AP1 MS90D to years ago, Dec 2021. Prior to the upgrade, I was only getting a software update about every 3 months. However, after I updated to MCU2, the update frequency was back to about every 3-4 weeks on average. That’s continued even to now, with have received update about 2 weeks ago.

No idea what the MCU1 update frequency is now versus the roughly every 3 months I was seeing two years ago, but wouldn’t expect it to be any more often then roughly quarterl

Upvote 0