Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Tesla Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With my Model 3 only a week and a half old, I would like to get in touch with Tesla Service to note a few relatively minor things:

1) Brakes make an audible "rubbing" sound at really low speeds, like when I'm backing out of my driveway - hard braking doesn't seem affected though
2) The chrome Tesla emblem on the hood has a scratch on it from overly aggressive pre-delivery "detailing"

However, when I called the closest service center (Vancouver), it went to voicemail -- which is full! Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to book a service appointment via their website, either - it just has an error message: "Oops - something went wrong. Please contact Customer Support at (877) 798-3752 for assistance with scheduling your service appointment." I'm afraid if I call the generic toll-free number, they're just going to end up redirecting my call to Vancouver SC anyways.

Neither of these issues seems dire enough for me to waste a weekend and several tens of killowatts to travel to Vancouver (especially with weather in mountain passes getting worse), so ideally it would just get marked down in my account so that if/when a mobile service tech is in the area, they can pop by and take a look (or, for the case of the emblem, just send me a new one that my local detailer can re-apply).

Does anyone have experience booking service at Vancouver or (even better) mobile service?

Thanks!

I think you can just email them and ask to make a notes on your account; [email protected]
They're not most responsive team, but they do get back to you. I just dropped off my 3 for paint issues and other minor issues, and got a rental from Enterprise. My wife was somewhat puzzled with my choice; Dodge Charger. I hope I can get it back in short days.
Thanks! Just sent them an email.

Reactions: fidodido