Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Signature discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you still discussing receiving paperwork or more like not receiving it let me tell you what I experienced and also a little funny anecdote. My signature delivery was scheduled for Friday dec 21. One week before I started asking for final cost and paperwork to electronically sign. I kept being told it was coming soon by email. Others started getting theirs and I started pushing more. Always the same response. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Eventually it was the night before and still nothing. I went to the bank and made a certified check based on the amount in my original contract. On delivery day I went to pick up the car and they printed the paperwork on the spot and I just signed it manually. No big deal. Took 5 minutes. So don't stress. As long as someone from tesla can give you the amount for your check don't worry about the electronic signing.

Now for the funny part .... The next night I was at a movie and guess what I received on my phone? An email from tesla that said "Your Model S purchase paperwork is ready for signing"!!!!! Maybe they wanted a second check lol.

And this again this morning, another email saying my paperwork is ready. I hope this doesn't go on until my model x arrives :)

Me too ! No problems either....and by the way, Jgdixon, your car was produced right behind mine :)

CDN Sig # 151 VIN 2113
Yes I noticed that too! what is your configurstion?

BTW I have the window sticker for VIN 2014 so whoever that is you probably have mine! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What State did you pickup up in?

This is a Canadian thread:)

My car came with firmware version 4.0. Just got the notice that a new version is available; scheduled for install tonight. Doesn't say what version, but I assume some 4.1 variant.

Anyone else get that?

I got the 4.1 update notice 2 days ago, installed fine.. no issues.. 4.1 seems to be a maintenance update, they just show 4.0 Release Notes again.

My car came with firmware version 4.0. Just got the notice that a new version is available; scheduled for install tonight. Doesn't say what version, but I assume some 4.1 variant.

Anyone else get that?

Installed last night. No issues so far. It seems a maintenance version to correct bugs. No official new features. The low washer fluid warning seems to be corrected. Also, got a pop-up saying my battery was cold and that I should use the mobile app to pre-heat...