Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can anyone verify if they have this issue with left rear seat ? It's a 5 seater by the way.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please find the attached video. Tesla already replaced the left rear seat but the issue is not resolved.

The issue is at the last inclined position the seat back is not locking immediately. I need to hold it for few extra seconds to get it locked or else it just pops up when pulled with very little force. The right side seat doesn't do that. Verified the issue with another Model Ys and they don't have this issue.

Tesla created another service request and this time they are charging $120 and mentioned it will be waived off if there's no external influence causing the issue. Kind of weird but I am ok as I know it's some issue which is not caused by anything else

mine is sort of like this, basically the right seat doesn't fully lock at the furthest laid back setting. Tesla said thats the way it should be but couldn't answer me when I showed him the left side reclined and locked a little further back. i gave up and just set them both at what I think is the 2nd to last setting.