Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

California financing 2.19% 72 months

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up a new demo inventory X P100D ludicrous this weekend. Still can't believe the deal I got. $81,800 white on white, 6 seat, EAP/FSD, 22 inch wheels w/ MSRP $160k. Initially got 72 months 3.33% from Tesla but I saw that Tesla has a 7 day rate match and looked up on the loan spreadsheet from the model 3 section. Applied at EECU and was approved for 2.19% and sent the approval letter to Tesla and now they are matching it by sending my a check of over 3k in the next 2 weeks! Definitely feel like I hit the lottery with this car.

Congrats! How many miles were on it?

It's a 2018 with 6500 miles. Looks brand new and taken care of and has brand new tires. Seems like it was a test drive car. Since its still considered new inventory I get the $3750 federal Federal credit. Attached the build sheet, $20k was deducted for the free ludicrous promo for existing owners when I got past the finance application. Also has free supercharging. Only negative is that it seems to be a mcu1, it's Vin is 081xxx and my X75D was a Vin 090xxx and had mcu2. But its not a big deal to me compared to what I am gaining.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190629-210824.png
    Screenshot_20190629-210824.png
    293.6 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: cantbechanged
It's a 2018 with 6500 miles. Looks brand new and taken care of and has brand new tires. Seems like it was a test drive car. Since its still considered new inventory I get the $3750 federal Federal credit. Attached the build sheet, $20k was deducted for the free ludicrous promo for existing owners when I got past the finance application. Also has free supercharging. Only negative is that it seems to be a mcu1, it's Vin is 081xxx and my X75D was a Vin 090xxx and had mcu2. But its not a big deal to me compared to what I am gaining.
Man what a fantastic deal. How long did you have the 75D for?

I picked up a new demo inventory X P100D ludicrous this weekend. Still can't believe the deal I got. $81,800 white on white, 6 seat, EAP/FSD, 22 inch wheels w/ MSRP $160k. Initially got 72 months 3.33% from Tesla but I saw that Tesla has a 7 day rate match and looked up on the loan spreadsheet from the model 3 section. Applied at EECU and was approved for 2.19% and sent the approval letter to Tesla and now they are matching it by sending my a check of over 3k in the next 2 weeks! Definitely feel like I hit the lottery with this car.

How in the world did you pull this off? Rocklin keeps calling me to get me to pull the trigger, I keep telling them about deals like this and as soon as you can find me one, call. We’ve had this conversation at least three times.

Same question. Did you just keep browsing the inventory list, or did you call the service/sales center every few days until you found that deal?

Browsing inventory won't get you anything like this. Contact your local showroom and get connected with a OA who can find unlisted deals for you. I think it helped having multiple Tesla's on my account as they knew I was serious about buying the cars. I told my OA what I was in the market for a few months ago and he would randomly text/call when there were heavily discounted models and it took about 3 months for this one to come up. Trick is once a deal like this comes and your contacted just put the deposit in and think later, they get snatched up very quick.

Browsing inventory won't get you anything like this. Contact your local showroom and get connected with a OA who can find unlisted deals for you. I think it helped having multiple Tesla's on my account as they knew I was serious about buying the cars. I told my OA what I was in the market for a few months ago and he would randomly text/call when there were heavily discounted models and it took about 3 months for this one to come up. Trick is once a deal like this comes and your contacted just put the deposit in and think later, they get snatched up very quick.
Great deal I got same car last year inventory and paid 140:(:eek:

Wow. That’s an amazing deal. You have inspired me to look into something like that. Hopefully since it has FSD they’ll upgrade your car for AP3, maybe it’ll require an upgraded mcu too! Sounds like the key a seat an existing owner is to find one with ludicrous to get $20k knocked off? Was that hard to do or did your OA just offer it?

What year was your demo?

With eecu, do you need to have the payment come out of their checking account for the 0.5% rate reduction? I’m at 3.75% and would love to refi at 2.19% but I really don’t want to go through the hassle of opening another checking account as I really like my bank (Golden 1).

With eecu, do you need to have the payment come out of their checking account for the 0.5% rate reduction? I’m at 3.75% and would love to refi at 2.19% but I really don’t want to go through the hassle of opening another checking account as I really like my bank (Golden 1).
Believe you do. I mean you have to become a member and open an account with them anyway.

You could go the lightstream route and rate match.