Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calculate usable battery capacity based on rated miles values

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Attempting to figure out the value for Raven Performance S. Looks like internally it's 284 Wh/mi, but the energy analyzer seems to be on 290 Wh/mi

Trip meter looks just like my last car, still under-reports real consumption by 7-10%

Attempting to figure out the value for Raven Performance S. Looks like internally it's 284 Wh/mi, but the energy analyzer seems to be on 290 Wh/mi

Trip meter looks just like my last car, still under-reports real consumption by 7-10%
Mine over reports by about the same (it's conservative). The trip graph is based on speed limits and hills. Weather or driving faster than the speed limit will show increased usage.

Mine over reports by about the same (it's conservative). The trip graph is based on speed limits and hills. Weather or driving faster than the speed limit will show increased usage.
I'm like 5 steps ahead of this conversation. Actual consumption is irrelevant, I am only comparing the amount of energy that has left the battery with how much consumption the trip meter is reporting.