Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breed of dog Tesla Owners and Fans have.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah post whatever pets or companions as I see them, you have. I wonder if there are as many cat people as dog people. Probably a few reptile or bird owners out there as well.

Should have the thread title changed to "Pets Tesla owners and Fans have."

Though dogs are the only pet people commonly take in their cars. Most other pets are stay at home, though I have known a few people who traveled with their cats.

I believe cats are a more common pet than dogs these days. They do tend to be lower maintenance than a dog in this busy world. Cats can be left alone for a couple of days if you're traveling and you don't have to come home from work and take them for a walk. Cats can be extremely friendly, I have had very good luck in that department, but the percentage of cats who are anti-social is probably higher than anti-social dogs.

Mini Goldendoodle! Dressed for Halloween :biggrin:

IMG_0103.jpg

OK, as long as the floodgates have opened up for non-canines...

...and, while there is no such thing as enough photographs of Aurora & Borealis, let alone too many of them, here are two of our other, umm, pets.

Countess Matilda and Sir Foghorn... They are very old and, along with their late sister, Lady Adelaide, hold the world record of all time for being the chickens to have endured the highest temperature range of any fowl: -57ºF in their original Alaskan home and +118ºF in Arizona. 175ºF/97ºC!!!!! It was quite something moving them 3,600 miles.....
IMG_2293.jpg

• Love
Reactions: omgwtfbyobbq
OK, as long as the floodgates have opened up for non-canines...

...and, while there is no such thing as enough photographs of Aurora & Borealis, let alone too many of them, here are two of our other, umm, pets.

Countess Matilda and Sir Foghorn... They are very old and, along with their late sister, Lady Adelaide, hold the world record of all time for being the chickens to have endured the highest temperature range of any fowl: -57ºF in their original Alaskan home and +118ºF in Arizona. 175ºF/97ºC!!!!! It was quite something moving them 3,600 miles.....

That must have been quite the change for all of you!

Two chocolate labs here. Ginger the Destroyer ("Dad! Look what I found while you were out mowing the lawn! But I was a good girl and didn't touch the food container you left on the counter!")

IMAG0202 (Medium).jpg

And Shapleigh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beagles

lucy and the sea lion.jpg

Banjo, a lemon beagle, on the left, and our late Lucy (17 1/2 when she went to the Rainbow Bridge) on the right. Both rescues.

No pinnipeds were harmed in this shoreline endeavor. (Why does this program refuse to accept 'pinniped' as a word? It is a perfectly good word!)

Reactions: James Anders