Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boston store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's great. I have been checking the mall's website weekly for any mention of Tesla, but nothing yet. On another note, I am expecting my config email next week, but will be deferring due to a new home purchase and the Sunset Red. Yes, I did have the builder put a 50amp plug in the garage.

New home purchase? Hell, add it on :)

I'm taking out a $100K Home Equity line of credit, on my paid-off house, in case I need some of it when I get my configure email (not estimated until Spring 2013, Reservation # P10010). Want to trade reservations? :)

New home purchase? Hell, add it on :)

I'm taking out a $100K Home Equity line of credit, on my paid-off house, in case I need some of it when I get my configure email (not estimated until Spring 2013, Reservation # P10010). Want to trade reservations? :)
I think you have to trade actual cars, not reservations. TM only allows direct family transfers, AFAIK.

teslanatick.png

The email ...

Forwarding this to my dad who moved up to Boston 3 weeks ago. I have yet to convince him that an electric car can be nicer than the cheapest of cheap ICEs. I think he may go though. I know he will be converted as soon the instant he drives one.

Got it too...you've got to be able to fit it in on a weekend, no?

Unfortunately... no. Wednesdays are my legally mandated day off. I will visit the store in a couple months when things slow down at work and probably finalize at the same time. Can you guys push the reps for more specific info on the availability of Sunset Red? That is all I am really waiting for. The electrician installed my NEMA 14-50 yesterday.

Sign in Tesla Natick store, picture taken last night, the Mass Auto Dealers Association is a real PITA. Nice seeing EdA, Cinergy, Robert.Boston among others, including GeorgeB as well. Someone even spotted the famous Peter Lynch among the attendees as well..

null-2.jpg

null-3.jpg

Last edited:
Mitch,
Thanks for the picture of the sign!
Sorry I didn't get to chat more last night.

A co-worker of mine was there and I didn't even know he was a reservation holder!
(We work in a fairly large building and only met 2 weeks ago!)

/Ed

JRod and Cinergi Great talking to you at the store. Did you actually manage to stay away today Cinergi? :p Good luck with everything going in the next two weeks.

LOL almost. Yesterday I promised to give all the new employees a ride in the Roadster so I went there today at closing and did jut that.
This will be an interesting week for sure! Only 3 more days left with the Roadster! :scared: