Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bonnie, I am so sorry for your loss, but also heartened by hearing that it sounds like graceful end to a gracious life - that's all we can ask for.

And since I'm too far away to make it to the Fremont City Beach and I donated my one and only Hawaiian shirt ages ago, I'll just be thinking of you and smiling every time I look at my Hawaiian Momalani Rainbows (thank heavens orchids bloom in winter!)

I guess we'll get the 'but what about those doors in the rain???' answered shortly. :)

View attachment 104698

The rain is making me feel like it's a special magical Christmas.

Locality context: As a Californian, I think of rain as magical, special, and gloriously happy. (Most likely because it is so amazingly rare. This might be a foreign concept to pretty much everyone else everywhere else, except in some select areas like desert climates, etc..)

Bonnie, I'm very sorry to hear of your recent loss of someone special in your life.

My wife and I hope to be able to see you at City Beach tomorrow. I'm sure you will post here with an estimate of what time you will be there. Although I had never heard of City Beach until you mentioned it, a search reveals this address that I assume is correct:

City Beach Rock Club 4020 Technology Pl, Fremont, CA 94538-6362

Looking forward to seeing you there! Weather forecast is cloudy and then showers starting in the late afternoon. Not too bad.

Best wishes,

Barry and Rosemary in San Mateo

p.s. We are assembling our first beehive this weekend, purchased one from Rossman Apiaries in Georgia, made of cypress wood with a copper roof!

Bonnie, I am sorry for your loss.

Thank you for all you do for this forum. I have never met you, but have enjoyed getting a sense of the person you are by your posts, and by your refrain from posting.

I look forward to continuing enjoying a MX experience vicariously through your posts until I receive mine; spring of 2017 (at the latest, maybe fall 2016 depending on Tesla).

CONGRATULATIONS :smile:

Beth Wallace Molalla, Or/Palm Desert, CA

If it's not raining, I'm open to stopping at City Beach after delivery, for about half an hour before heading home. Nothing crazy - I will have had a long day/emotional weekend (favorite in-law passed away last Friday, services tonight and tomorrow).

That will allow some local folks to get measurements, photos, basic questions answered.

Condolences.