Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth Streaming Not Working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else having this issue? I've had my Model S for 2 months and it's worked flawlessly and it seems like about the same time I downloaded the .44 update I have been unable to stream anything from my iPhone 7. Everything looks normal, but there is no sound. Tried forgetting the device and then reconnecting to bluetooth, powered phone off and back on, and did a reboot on the Tesla and nothing seems to work. Any ideas?? Thanks.

There is a problem with Bluetooth on the latest firmware. I use an iPhone 6 AND a Blackberry and the car is struggling with either. Often hangs and Bluetooth Initializing keeps coming out.

Thanks for the info. What's up with the recent updates?? One of them a few weeks ago caused my Homelink to start working intermittently and .44 seems to have caused my Bluetooth streaming to stop working. A bit frustrating!

2017 model S, iPhone 8+ And IPAD pro
The volume does not work on in MORNING ONLY
I know not the IPAD or phone since both do not work
I tried everything ... so I listen to my phone w/o Bluetooth on morning drive (ugh)

Today is 3rd day - frustrating!

On way home after 4pm - it works????