Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beach Buggy Racing 2 not saving progress

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple years ago or more, we played Beach Buggy Racing 2 enough to unlock a few drivers and tracks. Recently I've been playing it once in a while and even if I unlock the next track or two, when I come back to the car, it doesn't save my progress.

I've tried resetting the game, which results in me starting over (no extra drivers or tracks unlocked), but again, the next day when I come back to the car, the progress has been reset to the same drivers and tracks that were unlocked from years ago (so in this case, I "gain" progress). So the game appears to keep resetting to the state it was in from years ago.

I've tried the Polytopia game and it DOES save progress there. The car has obviously been through lots of updates and reboots over the years, as well as since I noticed this issue. Anyone have any tips?

A couple years ago or more, we played Beach Buggy Racing 2 enough to unlock a few drivers and tracks. Recently I've been playing it once in a while and even if I unlock the next track or two, when I come back to the car, it doesn't save my progress.

I've tried resetting the game, which results in me starting over (no extra drivers or tracks unlocked), but again, the next day when I come back to the car, the progress has been reset to the same drivers and tracks that were unlocked from years ago (so in this case, I "gain" progress). So the game appears to keep resetting to the state it was in from years ago.

I've tried the Polytopia game and it DOES save progress there. The car has obviously been through lots of updates and reboots over the years, as well as since I noticed this issue. Anyone have any tips?
We are also having the same issue? Anybody know how to fix this problem?