Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area TMC forum meet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Funny.

The first unlabled group picture had me guessing who is who. We know TEG of course from his famous ride and graham must be the guy touching the unamed wife.

Next I looked for the flabby guy. He must be HUGE or super skinny, right? No one fit the bill.

I know that Doug is from Stanford so he would be a younger so that left out the guy with some gray on his head.

'Bout there I gave up.

Sorry I could not make it but I swung by the LA store in solidarity.

Is there a shot of Jeremy?

Any word on the $1000 servicing question?
Jeremy was not familiar with that rumor, and seemed to think it was probably inaccurate.

Graham is the spitting image of a guy I used to work with - you're not moonlighting as a satellite engineer are you ? :smile:

Hee... not me! I do not do anything nearly so exotic! Although my wife pictured in front of me previously wrote satellite tracking software for Teledesic before she switched careers to become an M.D.

I think things went pretty well and it was good to meet everyone. Turns out we're a pretty cool bunch. Thanks to graham's wife for providing some gender balance. Anyone know who that bearded dude was who tagged along on our tour? I meant to ask him, but then he disappeared.

Not me either, although leaving something behind is sometimes a good ploy to get invited back! :wink:

Hmm, maybe I left a couple of Tesla hats and a keychain over there... Yeah, right!