Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery Wear Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So interestingly, even though my battery shows a technical loss, my charge capacity is higher today than when Tesla first changed from the 93% to 90% slider about 2 years ago.

Before they switched, I consistently got 262 / 244 (range vs. 93%)

After they switched the UI, the very next day, my charge dropped to 257 / 230 (100% vs. 90%). I chalked the 100% value change up to a formula change. It remained this for the next 2 years.

Then over the last weekend, it jumped up, and I was able to charge to 258 / 231, and now have been getting it consistently ever since.

These values are so in the margin of error that between Tesla's frequent formula changes, balancing, and charge capacity calculation, the actual pack capacity loss itself gets drowned out.

I'll add more cars ranges, and yes that should be 10 or less, and I'll come up with a way to allow you to edit what you've submitted... maybe look for the IP or a cookie? I don't want to force people to login w/a name/password, that's just a hassle and an account you'll never want/need...

I don't know the long term goals of this app, I just figured it would be fun to build.

Nice. I entered my data.

On the report page, I can't discern the sort order.. is there one? The columns aren't sortable, that would be nice to see.

Also, maybe some quick summary reports? I'd like to see how my car averages out compared to other cars with the same battery size or year, or mileage range, or model, etc. My car gets about 254 on a 100% charge, but it's hard to see how that falls compared to other cars, since those columns aren't sortable. Take a look at my Firmware Tracker for dozens of ways I summarize the data.. I'm not suggest all those are necessary, just a few tables for simple analysis. thanks!