Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Back to the bad old days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Avendit

Apr 18, 2019
EDI
Since our lovely government's u turn on their green policies last night, has anyone else noticed an increase in the Tesla FUD stories again? Mostly ridiculous fire stories accompanied by pictures of a fire fighter near a Tesla, or a car in a container full of ice and water (admittedly making quite good jokes about ICE vehicles etc)

Looks like the anti ev brigade are out again, do be careful out there.

Reactions: SteelmanMFC
If that means the incentives are back to convince people to switch, good for us.
I'd love them to extend the VED & CC charge further than 2025 for a start...
In the meantime, more space in EV bays & chargers for the rest of us before the diesel bellends turn into fellow EV bellends..

Since our lovely government's u turn on their green policies last night, has anyone else noticed an increase in the Tesla FUD stories again? Mostly ridiculous fire stories accompanied by pictures of a fire fighter near a Tesla, or a car in a container full of ice and water (admittedly making quite good jokes about ICE vehicles etc)

Looks like the anti ev brigade are out again, do be careful out there.
I don't think they ever dropped did they?

What I am really conflicted about is all the positive stories about EV's from GB news????