Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

B-roll Autosteer footage (Can you help us out?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

aminorjourney

presenter, blogger, auto journalist, geek, mom, wo
Jun 26, 2009
Hi folks,

As you know, I run Transportevolved.com and we do a weekly news show called TEN (If you haven't yet seen it, you can do so at our website or on our your YouTube channel).

With version 7.0 and auto steer being the big news item this week, we're opening the show with it, but because Tesla hasn't yet made b-roll available to the media to use, we're a little stuck.

Because we like to ask folks rather than just take, I'm wondering if anyone here has taken some high quality footage of their car driving with auto steer engaged? We can cope with as little as 20 seconds of footage, but more would be better because we can then cut it up as required (the segment itself is about 60 seconds long, so ideally about 5 minutes of footage is perfect).

Does anyone on the forum have any footage they'd be willing for us to use? We can't pay, but we can of course give you on-screen accreditation while your video is playing and some social media love too. And of course, you'll be helping to spread the word about Autopilot.

I've got a synchronous 100/100 Internet connection, so downloading video files isn't a problem. Just let me know where it is. In fact if you have something up on YouTube already, I can download that in a heartbeat.

Either reply here, or ping me a DM, or reach me via email at [email protected].

Cheers,

Nikki.

P.S. Thanks to any of you who have backed our Patreon campaign thus far. It's gathering momentum and we're really blown away by the EV community's support!