Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot settings can not be save [autopilot active safety features]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What im trying is to turn off forward collision warning, emergency lane departures avoidance and blind spot collision warning, but every time i get back to the car it return on. I already try to save it under locks still doing.

What im trying is to turn off forward collision warning, emergency lane departures avoidance and blind spot collision warning, but every time i get back to the car it return on. I already try to save it under locks still doing.
So you dont mean "autopilot" you mean "autopilot safety features".

Have you looked in the model 3 manual? What you want to do (turn off permanently) cant be done according to the Tesla model 3 manual.

(Relevant part, bold emphasis mine)

By default, Forward Collision Warning is turned on. To turn it off or adjust its sensitivity, touch Controls > Autopilot > Forward Collision Warning. Instead of the default warning level of Medium, you can turn the warning Off, or you can choose to be warned Late or Early.

Note
Forward Collision Warning automatically resets to Medium at the beginning of each drive.

Emergency Lane Departure Avoidance​

Emergency Lane Departure Avoidance automatically applies steering to avoid a potential collision in situations where:
  • Model 3 is departing a lane and may collide with a vehicle traveling in the same direction in the adjacent lane (regardless of the status of the turn signal).
  • Model 3 is departing a lane into an oncoming lane, the turn signal is off, and an oncoming vehicle is detected.
  • Model 3 is departing the road and the turn signal is off (for example, very close to the edge of the road and a collision may occur).
To turn this feature on or off, touch Controls > Autopilot > Emergency Lane Departure Avoidance.
Emergency Lane Departure Avoidance is automatically enabled at the beginning of every drive. You can turn it off for the current drive only by touching Controls > Autopilot > Emergency Lane Departure Avoidance.
When Emergency Lane Departure Avoidance applies steering, a chime sounds and the touchscreen displays a warning and highlights the lane marking in red.