Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot features and Cruise Control features disabled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Autopilot features and cruise control are disabled on my '15 S. It also displayed that feature maybe available on next drive, but nope.
Tried rebooting, turning off and on some features and still getting this error message.
Was hoping todays software I downloaded would fix it but nope.
Sent a service request to Tesla asking if maybe they can send me an update or something over the air fix and they said I need to
bring it in for service ($236 just to tell me what is wrong).

Upgraded to MCU2 4k miles/6months ago, but doubt that has anything to do with it.

Anyone had this issue or suggestion?

I've got the same issue on a 2017 S. I can restore AP functionality by calibrating the cameras again, but it only lasts for about 15 minutes or so before reverting to the failure again. This began occurring for me right after a camera upgrade. I have mobile service coming on 1/25 to troubleshoot and diagnose. Will advise of the cause when known.

Reactions: Gr8pursuit
OP has AP1 though, no pillar cameras or recalibration.

I'm not sure if the system completely freaks out and stops all assistance features if one goes out. For example, if your camera goes out but radar and the computer are still good, you should still be able to use TACC since that doesn't rely on cameras. Still sounds like a trip to the SC is needed though.