Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Air Suspension Raising can be annoying

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Woland
Over time, the MS has learned many places and the right height. I no longer have the problem. But I always bring up the suspension screen when pulling into parking places I haven't been to lately. That confirms I am good. I have the option to delete locations when it comes up automatically. But I don't. i.e. it may tell me I am going to fast for the height because I am driving by a driveway where I raise the car. I just keep the speed and it all works out.

With the recent update has anyone figured out how to disable auto-raising suspension?.

If you mean one place to configure this permanently for all locations, then no. I don't recall such an option in earlier versions either.

When you are on the configuration tab for ride height, there is a status message with a small "X" icon. Pressing this causes the location to not be remembered (if it is the first time at this location) or forgotten if it was previously remembered. If you go back to a location for which auto-raise was stored unintentionally, you should be able to remove it by opening the tab.