Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to TMR Glovis Caravel seems to be berthed, and due to depart Monday 7pm.

Ship Movements
Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 9.44.04 pm.png

Berthed Vessels
Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 9.43.50 pm.png

Status column on the public pages denotes the following: 1. PLAN = Planned movement, the relevant Vessel Traffic Service Centre (VTSC) has not reviewed or scheduled the movement 2. SCHD = Scheduled movement, the relevant VTSC has reviewed and scheduled the movement into the port 3. CONF = Confirmed movement, all service providers (marine pilots, tugs, lines launches and lines men) have confirmed their availability for the job and the movement is considered to be occurring at the scheduled time 4. ACTV = Active movement, the ship has commenced the movement 5. COMP = Completed movement, the ship has arrived at the end location of the movement, be that external anchorage, berth, internal anchorage, or SEA 6. RELS = Released movement, this is related to invoicing and means the movement is ready for billing of any applicable fees 7. INVC = Invoiced movement, the invoice for any relevant fees has been issued 8. CANC = Cancelled movement

Ok so after some investigating the archaic QLD port website, it seems like the plan for Glovis Caravel is:

19 Oct 5:30am - GC arrives at Drift Point Cartwright, anchors at sea waiting for a pilot
23 Oct 7:00pm - GC navigates to Fisherman Island/Port of Brisbane
23 Oct 11:00pm - GC arrives at port
24 Oct 7:00am - GC departs for Port Kembla
25 Oct 5:30pm - GC arrives Port Kembla

So..... it seems everything is going according to plan? 🤞🤞🤞

Congrats! sounds like there was a car in inventory that matched your order.
The rego papers will have the VIN and engine (motor) numbers of your matched car.

Thanks Zombie.

Yes, VIN is my rego papers (now signed and sent back to Tesla).

Yeah, lucky me getting an unallocated car off the Glovis :) I just rcvd final invoice too - had to phone up Tesla and have them modify the 'Invoice To' part to reflet my leasing company. They did that over the phone - super efficient, well done Tesla AU support.

From what I've read there are some people here who ordered way before me and still haven't received an allocation.

My EDD is still Nov 27 to Dec 18. I just saw Glovis pulled into Brisbane on 18th Oct. So Sydney next stop, then me in Melbourne (oh no, sorry, looks like last drop-off for AU is Sydney, so they must truck down the cars to Melb).

Last edited:
Reactions: Rozzz
Just curious to check this with current month/time frame:
Has anyone knows of family or friends who ordered there MY with the EDD showing a certain date timeframe and then get it delivered earlier than schedule? I've know two separate families here in Melbourne who received their Ys a week earlier than the scheduled date time frame.....