Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Destination for glovis hasn't been updated yet. As much as I wanted Glovis to head for Australia but having compared the wuwa video from last week to the one he posted yesterday, the EU cars are still there and prob is waiting for Glovis. So the chance of Glovis coming to Aus is very slim, I hope i was wrong though.

Last edited:
Reactions: skyworxx
Was wondering if the white interiors have a white door panel insert? The AU Tesla website changed the way that is going to look back and forth.

1659745675806.png

Destination for glovis hasn't been updated yet. As much as I wanted Glovis to head for Australia but having compared the wuwa video from last week to the one he posted yesterday, the EU cars are still there and prob is waiting for Glovis. So the chance of Glovis coming to Aus is very slim, I hope i was wrong though.

Not everyone wants to watch a performing seal or have in-your-face hyperactive attitude.

Getting OT for this thread, but I really appreciate TeslaTom's vids.

Definitely don't need to see him undo his top 4 shirt buttons and spend the first half of his videos doing "I told you so's" (EV). Or spouting a bunch of Trumpian memes and telling viewers you don't care if they're triggered and they should unsubscribe (SMR). Too many people are chasing the algorithm for views, rather than concentrating on quality content. Not to say those I criticize don't have some interesting things to say, but the antics are tiresome.

Has anyone traded their current vehicle and what was the trade in price like? Does Tesla follow particular data to value your trade in?
Since Tesla don't have dealership model it contracted this to 3rd party company and they might take commission for trade-in , it all depends on what you are looking , if you want best price better sell outside , if you want convenience and not care much about price then easy to go with Tesla. You can also try car sales instant offer and sell my car . But just be sure online price they quote is usually on high side and they try to haggle you once you take your vehicle for final inspection