Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha that might be a stretch cause i only placed the order on 2nd March and don't even have my VIN! 🤣 I do hope the ones that ordered before me get theirs first!
If you don't have a VIN, your car isn't on a ship so you'll have a minute to wait.

My car was but on 21/12, but i didn't get a vin until early Jan, when the car was put on a ship.

My vin then disappeared just over a week before I picked the car up, and reappeared a day or two before.

I ordered 15NOV.
Initial EDD was jan-mar 2024.
Was changed to 04/2-26/3.. changed a couple of times afterwards by a day here and there, and I took delivery on 16/2.

If you don't have a VIN, chances are that your car does not yet exist.
Once you have your vin, you're at the mercy of the logistics companies.

If you don't have a VIN, your car isn't on a ship so you'll have a minute to wait.

My car was but on 21/12, but i didn't get a vin until early Jan, when the car was put on a ship.

My vin then disappeared just over a week before I picked the car up, and reappeared a day or two before.

I ordered 15NOV.
Initial EDD was jan-mar 2024.
Was changed to 04/2-26/3.. changed a couple of times afterwards by a day here and there, and I took delivery on 16/2.

If you don't have a VIN, chances are that your car does not yet exist.
Once you have your vin, you're at the mercy of the logistics companies.
Roger that got it thanks!

Reactions: SiLENC3
Viking Passama was off Caloundra this morning and I've been tracking it so I thought I'd have a look at some surf cams and there it was. Lame I know but Im super keen for my M3 to arrive.

Attachments

• e3e54ac170a94f912de5d00114371e34.jpg
    e3e54ac170a94f912de5d00114371e34.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 22
Adelaide - PSA. I've got the delivery date 28 Mar. Asked them is earlier is possible, they said no.
I personally cant wait until you have your car and are out of this waiting thread.

Looking forward to seeing you in the tips and tricks, or accessories thread instead…

Or doing “accelerator calibration” around Adelaide.

28th - 13 days. Light at the end of the very long dank tunnel! Keep asking as that gets closer, never know your luck!

Bon voyage fellow keen beans, I’m leaving the thread finally as my M3 gets delivered to my door tomorrow (as I’m over 250km from any DC). It will be 3 months in 10 days since ordering so I’m actually impressed considering this time included Xmas, a boat turn back with stink bugs and stop sales requiring ongoing parcel shelf change outs! Hope they catch up for your waits to be shortened asap!! Gav

How are people finding the solid black? I’m booking a ceramic coating and have had two detailers saying some of the black m3h they’ve come across new had major defects….. already switched to grey but REALLY want the black (as long as the quality ids good)
Think about what would happen to your car during 2-3 month stay in an open yard somewhere you don’t know waiting for delivery.