Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm OK cheers, nothing it there so mustn't have paid yet. I'll be harassing SG Fleet first thing tomorrow then
SG Fleet's standard process is that they make the payment 48 hours prior to delivery.

I was able to get them to do it a couple of days earlier than that by telling them that Tesla require it to be actually received and processed at their end 48 hours prior, but I doubt they'll be too keen to do it this early for you.

For reference, all my comms regarding payment were handled through the SG Fleet Delivery Coordinator who had been emailing me (as opposed to the salesperson who did the initial paperwork).

Reactions: avfc1982
FA updates across VIC and SA seems to have dried up. Maybe we just don't have enough active users on the forum...
It goes in waves.
Like emotions and thoughts.
Let them come, let them be, let them go 🙏

Becomes overwhelming and the best thing to do is to get on with life, updates will come when they come, until then the world keeps spinning.

Soon there will be a massive amout of posts with updates, deliveries and happiness haha

FA updates across VIC and SA seems to have dried up. Maybe we just don't have enough active users on the forum...
It is just everything FA and Melbourne port-related happened to be disappointingly unimaginably slow. At this point no one knows anything, because nothing can be tracked anymore. In SA, the only thing we are now relying on is information from those guys who can drive past the old Holden factory...

Reactions: helio3 and aaron.m
2 more sleeps until I take delivery of mine from FA in Melbourne..
Those that have taken delivery, when did you receive this 'automated phone call' that Telsa told me to expect?
I didnt end up getting it. One of the SA called me in person to double check what plates to fit and a few other things. Then they called and said come get it...

How good is stealth grey in the sun..

Worth waiting for guys… hang in there…
IMG_8990.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Moops and Tesl3on