Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Earlier today my EDD changed FROM 4 Feb - 11 Mar TO 20 Feb - 27 Mar. Oh well, I thought.

Just received the 'please schedule delivery' text. I'm booked to collect on Thursday, 22 Feb (the second day available to me - am babysitting the grand-daughter on 21 Feb).

So that's exciting. And weird. Because the date I've just been offered is well within the EDD range that was in the app BEFORE the update this morning. I guess that my car got to the top of a list or the front of a queue somewhere. Or something. Don't really care. I've got a date!
Congrats! Time will go faster now. Or slower. Or stay the same.

Reactions: richardnau
@dronus Got a current photo of your trunk and frunk? If your Weishorn trunk and frunk mats were for a 2023 model they definitely won't fit the Highland. FYI see the different shapes below for 2021-2023 and Highland clearly a different shape.

1707129488691.png
1707129563532.png

Long time reader first time posting. I am awaiting my first ever Tesla and so excited. I just wondered if you are collecting you car over the next month or so when did you order your car?
Ordered on 15/11/23 - blue/white long range.

My car is here (Melbourne - Firmament Ace), EDD 04/02-25/02, and I am impatiently waiting for my text to schedule delivery.

Reactions: helio3
@dronus Got a current photo of your trunk and frunk? If your Weishorn trunk and frunk mats were for a 2023 model they definitely won't fit the Highland. FYI see the different shapes below for 2021-2023 and Highland clearly a different shape.

View attachment 1015476View attachment 1015477
I’ve just ordered these ones from X Car.

Uffff...What a day today. Took half a day off. Had to finish atleast 5 things within that time frame. Reached 30 mins late at DC. They just checked the License and after a 2-3 min wait was taken to the car. It was a very very busy day at DC and they are just keeping the cars at the wall charger lots that were charging them at a super slow rate. By the time I reached there it was only at 40% battery. There were a lot of cars in that warehouse with a very low no of wall chargers compared to the no of cars and within the time window when we were there we saw atleast two trucks offloading dozens of teslas.

The service agent explained everything and asked if any question many times. We just spend at the parking lot atleast an hour as I wanted to update the software there itself. Then just took off with my first ever tesla(didn't drive older or new intentionally to have this experience and excitement). I was on chill mode for first 10 mins or so and it was pretty aggressive with regen. I was planning to continue but my son got annoyed with it and he on the fly changed to standard and was driving with it just like a normal car. It is fantastic.

First couple of times I got misfires with the indicators as well as with shifter. But 50% there after 15km drive. In a week it will be second nature, I am sure.

Music sounded okay with some radio stuff. Didn't get a chance to test something peppy. Will do as soon as I get some solo time.

trunk/frunk/glovebox is totally empty. No manual, no tools, nothing. Got a simple paper folder with CTP insurance and rego documents. A paper wallet with two nfc cards. Saved one in my wallet and took one home for safe keep.

Came home, plugged my third party charger set to 10A and my baby slumbered happily sipping the juice. I just turned off the cabin overheat protection to avoid unnecessary A/C consumption during already super slow overnight charging.

So quote of the day: "All those good things comes to those who wait" - Sam (Robert De Niro in RONIN). If you haven't seen Ronin and if you are in this thread then I think you are at a wrong place :)

Congrats to all who already got their piece of joy. All the best to future owners and let your dreams come true as early as fairly, technically and logistically possible.

Good night and sleep tight.

Last edited:
Uffff...What a day today. Took half a day off. Had to finish atleast 5 things within that time frame. Reached 30 mins late at DC. They just checked the License and after a 2-3 min wait was taken to the car. It was a very very busy day at DC and they are just keeping the cars at the wall charger lots that were charging them at a super slow rate. By the time I reached there it was only at 40% battery. There were a lot of cars in that warehouse with a very low no of wall chargers compared to the no of cars and within the time window when we were there we saw atleast two trucks offloading dozens of teslas.

The service agent explained everything and asked if any question many times. We just spend at the parking lot atleast an hour as I wanted to update the software there itself. Then just took off with my first ever tesla(didn't drive older or new intentionally to have this experience and excitement). I was on chill mode for first 10 mins or so and it was pretty aggressive with regen. I was planning to continue but my son got annoyed with it and he on the fly changed to standard and was driving with it just like a normal car. It is fantastic.

First couple of times I got misfires with the indicators as well as with shifter. But 50% there after 15km drive. In a week it will be second nature, I am sure.

Music sounded okay with some radio stuff. Didn't get a chance to test something peppy. Will do as soon as I get some solo time.

trunk/frunk/glovebox is totally empty. No manual, no tools, nothing. Got a simple paper folder with CTP insurance and rego documents. A paper wallet with two nfc cards. Saved one in my wallet and took one home for safe keep.

Came home, plugged by third party charger set to 10A and my baby slumbered happily sipping the juice. I just turned off the cabin overheat protection to avoid unnecessary A/C consumption during already super slow overnight charging.

So quote of the day: "All those good things comes to those who wait" - Sam (Robert De Niro in RONIN). If you haven't seen Ronin and if you are in this thread then I think you are at a wrong place :)

Congrats to all who already got their piece of joy. All the best to future owners and let your dreams come true as early as fairly, technically and logistically possible.

Good night and sleep tight.
Congrats.
Once you see how busy the DCs are delivering cars you gain some perspective into the delays..
look forward to some pics and adventures.

Reactions: jeevas123
I’ve just ordered these ones from X Car.

Did you use the existing front and rear footwell area from the 2023 version? No issues with fitment?

So, the front and rear footwell area still fit snug? I have been told there are little differences there by some people.

In those pics it looks like the trunk fits fine, or did you end up buying new ones to fit the highland?
I ordered the trunk, lower trunk and frunk separately from the floor mats. They were all highland. The cabin mats were 2023 and fit fine. If there are differences i cant see them… there might be, but these fit perfectly in there
IMG_8849.jpeg