Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It most definitely is not 🤣🤣🤣
I filled my SSV at 1.98 for 98RON 2 days ago - its about $2.50 today.
I wanna park that biatch asap and only bring her out when i want some noise 🤣
Speaking of which, yesterday when i picked my brother up from the airport drive-thru pick up thing i did the external fart noise. It was heaps funny. Most people were like WTF...

Speaking of which, yesterday when i picked my brother up from the airport drive-thru pick up thing i did the external fart noise. It was heaps funny. Most people were like WTF...
I did it to my son and his mate, female jogger had just gone by in nice tight active wear (but still within hearing distance) and they were checking her out.

Well worth $70k, lol, the car is just a bonus

I did it to my son and his mate, female jogger had just gone by in nice tight active wear (but still within hearing distance) and they were checking her out.

Well worth $70k, lol, the car is just a bonus
Can it be activated remotely through the app?
If so, ill be parking it on the street out front of my apartment and ripping farts from the deck at unsuspecting joggers/dog walkers 🤣

Reactions: dronus
Does https://www.tesla.com/schedule/RNXXXXXXX work for anyone? I check it now and again and hope the shows me a booking option, instead of redirecting back to the account page - but its started showing a 400 error recently...
IMG_5456.jpeg

Reactions: dronus and helio3