Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why, do you sleep in your garage? 🤔
My car will mostly live on my driveway. I have the WC mounted to the back of a pole facing back towards the house and front door so that it is out of the weather and not pointing out to the street. The green light is quite bright and lights up the front of my house, and shines thru the front windows which is annoying at night.

I was someone who had my delivery cancelled due to the pause. My original delivery was scheduled for a Saturday by request as I work full time and live over an hour away from my nearest delivery location. Yesterday I got the text to reschedule and upon asking was told in my 7-day period that all weekend slots are filled and I will have to pick up my car on a weekday. I know it is in the agreement that you get the set period and that someone else can pick up the car for me. However I am still disappointed with this as I was hoping Tesla would be more accomodating given my original delivery was cancelled due to no fault of my own.

Reactions: Cocoboy
I was someone who had my delivery cancelled due to the pause. My original delivery was scheduled for a Saturday by request as I work full time and live over an hour away from my nearest delivery location. Yesterday I got the text to reschedule and upon asking was told in my 7-day period that all weekend slots are filled and I will have to pick up my car on a weekday. I know it is in the agreement that you get the set period and that someone else can pick up the car for me. However I am still disappointed with this as I was hoping Tesla would be more accomodating given my original delivery was cancelled due to no fault of my own.
What is your DC

Give them a call, they should be able to slot you in...

you don't?
I did a thread.

Hope its useful if not funny. Or both. Or Either. Or Neither

• Funny
Reactions: edy80y and Cocoboy
They have third party property but I’be lodged a claim with NRMA anyway (I have comprehensive). Get them to chase it up. Have to pay my excess first but likely will get that refunded since they are at fault. However, I didn't opt for any repairer and NRMA is sending me to motorserv smithfield to assess/repair. The place doesn’t have good reviews and I rather Tesla or their authorised shop work on it.
Ask to go to a different NRMA repairer, I was in same position as you and heard the place they sent me to was *sugar*

Insane, couldn’t be happier g
I had to drop my daughter down the mountain and got a chance this evening to give it some coming back up with little to no traffic. Waze did its job and saved me a double demerit fine. Had a guy in a cooper S try to drag me the other day, that was amusing, I don’t think I even went half throttle. You been giving the beast a flogging?

Reactions: X Æ A-12
Ol' Paggy picking up some speed on the home stretch. Going downhill must help.

Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 19.58.53.png