Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1706065631776.png

Reactions: dronus
Scratch that I've got my email, just not that I've been prioritised (I hadn't booked a date yet)
I guess because no one in SA had booked a date (as our cars were not here yet) we all might be ready for delivery around the same time, or via order date, im sure they will smash them out as fast as they can so when the cars come from the FA those guys'n'gals get their cars asap too..

is that usually via sms? Asking for a friend
Usually by SMS and email

And they will send you to a website to schedule your delivery, which will have the format www.tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxxxxx with your reservation number

When your car isn't ready to be scheduled that URL will just redirect to your main account page, but if it's your lucky day it can avoid having to wait for the email/SMS to be processed.

I had mine saved as a bookmark, I don't know how many hundreds of times I clicked it while waiting for that SMS 😆

Reactions: Jules22 and dronus
Usually by SMS and email

And they will send you to a website to schedule your delivery, which will have the format www.tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxxxxx with your reservation number

When your car isn't ready to be scheduled that URL will just redirect to your main account page, but if it's your lucky day it can avoid having to wait for the email/SMS to be processed.

I had mine saved as a bookmark, I don't know how many hundreds of times I clicked it while waiting for that SMS 😆
Ta. No joy as yet, ill start counting from 1 :)